My Build Thread-American Hogger

RSK

Reaction score
Free lap dances for all next time you're in town. I'd advise not coming in during the week though. The ole B squads kinda rough.

by rough, you mean there may be a few tranny's working during the week there and one might be named Allision...and another Chrissy which was his old name Chris but he added a few letters to make it a little more femine, and Justine the perky blonde... I hear Justine has soft, small hands like a girl. So hand jobs through the glory hole in the back room feel no different! :hammer::pint:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzWHE32IxUc

this fits the american hogger thread so perfectly...

Last edited:

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
by rough, you mean there may be a few tranny's working during the week there and one might be named Allision...and another Chrissy which was his old name Chris but he added a few letters to make it a little more femine, and Justine the perky blonde... I hear Justine has soft, small hands like a girl. So hand jobs through the glory hole in the back room feel no different! :hammer::

You over thought this one

When is the truck gonna make it on a dyno?

Lysons

Reaction score
I hope to see this as a sticker on the truck LOL
POUNDTOWN.png

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I wish I had that sticker for the under hood shots lol.
Trans is in, bars are on, engine is all buttoned up. Gonna get some drive time today and decide if we leave tomorrow or today. Heading to Mike Hallers to get some dyno time and then down to Colorado.

MINK

Reaction score
I wish I had that sticker for the under hood shots lol.
Trans is in, bars are on, engine is all buttoned up. Gonna get some drive time today and decide if we leave tomorrow or today. Heading to Mike Hallers to get some dyno time and then down to Colorado.

Whoop whoop! Spank Haller for me !

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Thanks Joel. Haha. Will do minky. I got an H&S. MCC unlock code came in yesterday. We shall be rocking and rolling.

Latest posts

Members online