My Build Thread-American Hogger

3brorce

Reaction score
Tell your boy with the dmax he needs some bags. Your truck looks amazing Ryan. Good Luck!

Reaction score
he'll see soon enough. have you ever been up there with a big turbo ? hopefully the temps stay cool which helps a ton.. but its literally night and day.

I'm sure it sucks. I've only been through the Rockies with small turbo trucks. 4500' is the highest I've been with a large single.

What I meant is that he's not even floored his truck and he was impressed with it. Just wait to feel what it's like with the atmo fully lit. Half throttle is a long way from that things full potential.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm sure it sucks. I've only been through the Rockies with small turbo trucks. 4500' is the highest I've been with a large single.

What I meant is that he's not even floored his truck and he was impressed with it. Just wait to feel what it's like with the atmo fully lit. Half throttle is a long way from that things full potential.

oh yeah agreed.

RSK

Reaction score
I knew there was good money in pimping! still shocked the signature hasn't been updated yet

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I knew there was good money in pimping! still shocked the signature hasn't been updated yet

Lol. I haven't been on a computer in a while. I'll do it when I get some free time at the lab top.

Thanks guys. 6 hours out from the dyno

RSK

Reaction score
Lol. I haven't been on a computer in a while. I'll do it when I get some free time at the lab top.

Thanks guys. 6 hours out from the dyno

most excellent! :pimp::priest::jammin::thumbsup: you should try and pick up
5EA54208-3A85-42D9-ACE9-1CC650919BE0_zpsuzxqhxkl.jpg

this shirt for the dyno at dpc...that would be awesome!

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Good luck ryan! Hope ya bring a W back to Michigan!

Are there going to be any live feeds going on during the dpc?

live life full throttle

I will be there, but people know how bad I am keeping up and posting crap online. lol But will try, have nothing to worry about this time so maybe I can do a better job than before. LOL It will be interesting to see how easily it lights up there, it is lame how things react at mile high. Wait til he is at 11,000 ft on the last day.

gman1

Reaction score
I will be there, but people know how bad I am keeping up and posting crap online. lol But will try, have nothing to worry about this time so maybe I can do a better job than before. LOL

Will you be picking up your truck while your there??

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I will be there, but people know how bad I am keeping up and posting crap online. lol But will try, have nothing to worry about this time so maybe I can do a better job than before. LOL It will be interesting to see how easily it lights up there, it is lame how things react at mile high. Wait til he is at 11,000 ft on the last day.

Cool. Thanks man!

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online