My Build Thread-American Hogger

Jbenso127

Reaction score
pe7amabu.jpg

LOL

swinky

Reaction score
I wore that Cummins shirt to Rudys. It was pretty popular to say the least.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

RSK

Reaction score
I wore that Cummins shirt to Rudys. It was pretty popular to say the least.

that's awesome, I think you mentioned it in another thread, and said some guy wanted to fight you because of it....:doh: some of those cummins guys can't take a joke.

swinky

Reaction score
Yeah and they didn't like there "built" Cummings getting beat by a 6leaker.

Has the truck made a pull on the dyno yet Ryan?

RSK

Reaction score
Yeah and they didn't like there "built" Cummings getting beat by a 6leaker.

Has the truck made a pull on the dyno yet Ryan?

I believe it. I have a buddy with a 2008 v10 audi s6 that things he will walk my truck in a 1/4 mile race...he thinks my truck will spin out...I told him 4x4 it will hook fine. we are racing for $500 his dreams will be crushed, his car has an intake, exhaust, and tune, stock they run the 1/4 in like 13.7 with his stuff he might be looking at 13.5 or 13.6 with my truck in the race tune i should be looking at 12.90's- 12.70's he's got no idea!!! plus his car is awd which robs a lot of power. go pro will be on for this one.

bigaF250

Reaction score
I believe it. I have a buddy with a 2008 v10 audi s6 that things he will walk my truck in a 1/4 mile race...he thinks my truck will spin out...I told him 4x4 it will hook fine. we are racing for $500 his dreams will be crushed, his car has an intake, exhaust, and tune, stock they run the 1/4 in like 13.7 with his stuff he might be looking at 13.5 or 13.6 with my truck in the race tune i should be looking at 12.90's- 12.70's he's got no idea!!! plus his car is awd which robs a lot of power. go pro will be on for this one.

Have you run your truck on the strip yet? That race might be closer than you think

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Jbenso127

Reaction score

Have you run your truck on the strip yet? That race might be closer than you think

WHS... Don't get to ahead of yourself.. Get a time slip before you put up 500 dollhairs lol. A tune might wake that car up.. Just like your truck.

RSK

Reaction score
WHS... Don't get to ahead of yourself.. Get a time slip before you put up 500 dollhairs lol. A tune might wake that car up.. Just like your truck.

that's the plan....load the gear head race tune, and go to the track. then race him. but those cars aren't fast. 13.70's is what they do stock even with a tune and intake and exhaust they don't pick up much.

bigaF250

Reaction score
that's the plan....load the gear head race tune, and go to the track. then race him. but those cars aren't fast. 13.70's is what they do stock even with a tune and intake and exhaust they don't pick up much.

500 bucks is a lot to put on an assumption. But hey make sure you get a video so we can all see however it goes

Dzchey21

Reaction score
ill let ryan speak up but it was being lived tuned most of the day and the results are pretty decent so far and it does spool against the converter even heat soked so thats a major win right there. From what i hear it pulls hard wish i could have made it down to denver to lend a hand but it sounded promising the last i heard

RSK

Reaction score
ill let Ryan speak up but it was being lived tuned most of the day and the results are pretty decent so far and it does spool against the converter even heat soaked so that's a major win right there. From what i hear it pulls hard wish i could have made it down to Denver to lend a hand but it sounded promising the last i heard

that is some awesome news!

Latest posts

Members online