my build

StockCar#10

Reaction score
Ahh there we go. Master cab on installer is here. I cant wait for this. PUMPED!

no joke i was planning on installing my egr delete and wastegate cab on.. just to see how hard it is to actually do it..

also anyone ever get the price on the elite 6.0 manifolds and uppipes?

White_monster

Reaction score
There on elites webpage. I bought mine there. I've done the wastegate cab on as well as head studs, twin pump kit, 6.0 manifolds and up pipes. I'm sure there's more. My wastegate was a weld in kit too.

pog

Reaction score
finally got everything across the border after a bunch of border bs. never using "ship happens" again. costed me 275 to get it across.

pog

Reaction score
Well shipping direct prob would have been cheaper. Ill never know. Well i guess either way they could charge PST on all sales.

White_monster

Reaction score
so you paid $275 for the wastegate, up pipes, manifolds, fuel pump and the studs for just the brokerage? if so thats a good deal. My last brokerage bill was $92.37 plus I had to pay tax ontop of that.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
:whs: When i ordered parts from Rob at Dirty Diesel i nearly chit a brick. But then ups lost the package so I had other things to worry about. looks like a solid build. i wish Shane lived closer to me LOL

Matt

Reaction score
Funny you mention that, I ordered stuff from Rob too and UPS lost it as well. Made it to a facility within an hour from my house, and then shipped it back to him.

Matt

Reaction score
Oh definately, I'm not blaming Rob at all. Wish he still did more with the diesel stuff, great guy to do business with.

White_monster

Reaction score
Rob's busy with his oilfield business these days. If I was closer I'd consider running it for him. He does asset with builds but for select ppl, and I mean only a handful of ppl.

pog

Reaction score
so you paid $275 for the wastegate, up pipes, manifolds, fuel pump and the studs for just the brokerage? if so thats a good deal. My last brokerage bill was $92.37 plus I had to pay tax ontop of that.
I already got studs when i got my dd ic pipe. But yeah those 4 things. Bov the guy let go because it said bd diesel on it and figured it was from abby.

White_monster

Reaction score
Nice. I got all your parts from Ford now, there all in the living room waiting to be loaded up. I just need to get some time to go thru my tools and make sure I bring everything. I'll pick up my CCV vent off my truck when I drive down, I'll make myself a new one. I also have the DD cold side pipe with the BOV flange welded on for you as well. I think that covers it.

pog

Reaction score
And the intake elbow dont forget that. Other then that we should be good.

Latest posts

Members online