My little reveiw on KEM and PIP tunes

DSL_PWR

Reaction score
sorry man , im not trying to promote my business, and sometimes i can be crass , in a bad way, and my apologies for that. richard told you what you wanted to know , after you asked him privately, you continued to ask, as if his answer wasnt good enough. theres plenty of good vendors here to purchase from, i'm sure you'll find a good one !! best of luck to you.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Everything purchased and waiting on shipping. We'll see.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
SCT platform only.

with secret handshake firmwear/softwear...

IE, just because you pay your money to be able to tune on the SCT platform doesn't mean you have access to the "unsupported" type tuning...

That's why you have three people tuning 6.7's and a bazillion tuning 6.0's.

That's why you have Gearhead only able to tune 6.7's using MCC.

It's just the world we live in.

borsky

Reaction score
some people don't like any smoke at all

I am running the ID tunes now, i started off with hot street, and she smokes pretty good when your on it. it can be driven smoke free. i switched to the regular street tune yesterday and this tune is CLEAN. like almost Zero soot except maybe a puff when u stomp it from a stop. If you want to be clean running this is the tune id suggest. its way cleaner then the KEM tow tune.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I am running the ID tunes now, i started off with hot street, and she smokes pretty good when your on it. it can be driven smoke free. i switched to the regular street tune yesterday and this tune is CLEAN. like almost Zero soot except maybe a puff when u stomp it from a stop. If you want to be clean running this is the tune id suggest. its way cleaner then the KEM tow tune.

Glad you like it buddy. I've been getting good feed back on them.

borsky

Reaction score
Glad you like it buddy. I've been getting good feed back on them.

yup there good, shifting is perfect too. great DD tunes. I haven't tried the tow tune yet. and didn't get the race file, so i can't comment on that. but i bet she's fast cause the hot street is quick as f#$k. The street isn't a lot slower, its noticeable. but its nice to not worry about smoking people out ever if a guy gets greedy on the throttle.

JColeman7827

Reaction score
How can I get these ID tunes loaded onto my SCT that currently has KEM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRLott

Reaction score
I'm guessing the IDP tunes work well with your intake, or are there any issues?

oxcobra

Reaction score
I switched to idp from pip and I wouldn't go back. Wish I would have switched a long time ago. The Trans tuning is much better and power is more linear throughout the gears.