My Project

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Wow... this truck is damn near perfect.

Glad someone has some insight on the H&S Dual Fuelers paired with the MPD kit. Looking to do this exact same setup and it's good to hear some solid results. I wonder how the s365 FMV would work with this combo? 68mm turbine would be the same as the HTT 64.5 correct? Just trying to get an idea where it'll be HP and EGT wise.

Last edited:

SD6.7

Reaction score
figured i would start a thread. still far from done, but i have gotten alot done in the first month. still have Icon 4.5 and ouo stuff to go on, as well as some pretty substantial engine upgrades, but for now its deleted and looks like this. i had to do a leveling kit out front cuz the 10.5's rubbed a good bit and it looked funny. it also has amp steps. first set of headlights were a fail so im waiting for attempt #2 ... should be better.

13_leveled.jpg

I like what you've done with the truck!

What leveling kit did you start out with? Also what was the offset of your wheels? Did you have to trim at all with leveling kit? Did it rub at full lock both directions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I like what you've done with the truck!

What leveling kit did you start out with? Also what was the offset of your wheels? Did you have to trim at all with leveling kit? Did it rub at full lock both directions?

-25 offset, and yes i did grind a bit out of the bumper support and they still rubbed. even at 4.5" now, in reverse at full clock the drivers side will rub. i'm prolly gonna lift my front bumper up a bit more and that should fix it. i will tell you that rubbing on a 2" leveling kit pissed me off. put a groove in my tire.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow... this truck is damn near perfect.

Glad someone has some insight on the H&S Dual Fuelers paired with the MPD kit. Looking to do this exact same setup and it's good to hear some solid results. I wonder how the s365 FMV would work with this combo? 68mm turbine would be the same as the HTT 64.5 correct? Just trying to get an idea where it'll be HP and EGT wise.

hp should be 625+ , i havent dyno'd and my truck is weak in the lower gears with 3:31's. im sure the 365 would be almost identicle. highest egt i have seen is 1300 iirc.

SD6.7

Reaction score
-25 offset, and yes i did grind a bit out of the bumper support and they still rubbed. even at 4.5" now, in reverse at full clock the drivers side will rub. i'm prolly gonna lift my front bumper up a bit more and that should fix it. i will tell you that rubbing on a 2" leveling kit pissed me off. put a groove in my tire.

You have or had 35's with leveling kit right? Or we're they 37's?

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
hp should be 625+ , i havent dyno'd and my truck is weak in the lower gears with 3:31's. im sure the 365 would be almost identicle. highest egt i have seen is 1300 iirc.

Wow, EGTs are spot on. Can't wait to get rid of this stock turbo. 600+hp should make for a decent daily driver hahah

Keep up the good work brother

MorganY

Reaction score

My favorite offset. Looks the best.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
just a heads up, the rear gearset will not convert from earlier models because the e-locker changes the size of the carrier, i believe the guy said it was smaller. that being said the rear set of godzilla wouldnt work in my 3:73 swap .

Kind

Reaction score
just a heads up, the rear gearset will not convert from earlier models because the e-locker changes the size of the carrier, i believe the guy said it was smaller. that being said the rear set of godzilla wouldnt work in my 3:73 swap .

I was thinking of swapping mine from my 09 to the 15 when it gets here so I could have the 3.55's in the 15 and 3.31's in the 09. But I guess that ruins that plan.

Sent from my subconscious to your screen.

RedRice589

Reaction score

What about entire axles??

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Bigrpowr, if you would, could you post up part numbers/brand gears you'll be using? I too would like to do a gear swap to bring the powerband back to where it needs to be. That is if they are not the Ford gears.