My Project

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
because with the tt you have power/traction to both wheels instead of just spinning the inside one with an open (unlocked elocker.)

yeah i dont see much if any difference there .. thats splitting hairs. unless you spend your life on an oval track.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
on a truck that spends most of it's life on the street, imho it's night and day,
waste of $ in the front end though, for the front I think a elocker or mechlocker is a better choice

I have a tt in the rear and an elocker in the front. great combo

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
on a truck that spends most of it's life on the street, imho it's night and day,
waste of $ in the front end though, for the front I think a elocker or mechlocker is a better choice

I have a tt in the rear and an elocker in the front. great combo

yeah but you dont make over 1000 horse. i need it for the track. enough about stupid locker talk.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
haven't updated in a while but i had my emblems done by the same guy that did JD's , also got a special one for GZ , but haven't put it on yet. pretty stoked on this little addition.

13_emblem.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Really digging the new emblem mike. I need to find out who this guy is

text me. i offered him an advertising deal but he doesnt want it so i really dont wanna pimp him out. honestly anyone could do it if i told you how, as long as you had access to paint or a painter.