My Project

Erikclaw

Reaction score
negative. I leave a trail of blown up motors so this one will wait a few hundred miles. change the oil after the rings are seated , I know not typical me, but given my track record , I don't think I wanna build anymore motors.

LOL exactly, I plan on doing the same. Interested in hearing how it runs now. Poor lifted truck got its knees taken out.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
on a snowboard trip in the high sierra's a kid name poptart would bite the ramen and pound the powder. heavy times.
Dam! Talk about bringing back memories! I had a buddy about 15 years ago that would do the same chit! He stayed up tripping for a couple days one year for his birthday. He finally decided to get some rest after he realized he was on the side of the road talking to a cardboard box! Lol

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
well I can say a 1.28 housing is a little loose. doesn't start to light until 2500 rpm , but I could tell it was gonna get VERY rowdy past 15 psi . gonna go to the .98 , it should light a few hundred rpm lower , and be fun as hell. it was still pretty drivable in tow haul. crazy how these motors will spool a setup like this even with stock converter. with 2200 stall it should be VERY driveable.

DWhite

Reaction score
Dam, 60 some pages later and I just now see this. Nice job Mikey. All except for your housing being loose. Haha work on keeping it tighter.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
tighter housing , mucho funner, rolling burnouts at 1/4 throttle no problemo . VERY streetable , need to mess with the tuning to get a great daily driver file , as I can black out 5 lanes easy , but this thing should be VERY strong.

Latest posts

Members online