My Project

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well after a full day of city driving it's super streetable. Took a little bit to learn it , but even at 4psi it'll come up fast. Pegs the boost gauge at 1/2 throttle or less, gotta put an analog on there and see what it's doing.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
what does this motor build consist of?

Don't you know anything!!!??? Its got all of the good sh!t........CFD single kit, CFD built long block(guaranteed for 1k hp) CFD dual fuelers, CFD built trans, and most importantly CFD custom tuningLOL

Oh and did I mention it also has CFD's custom 75% nozzles all built 100% in house by using a cutting torch!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
R&R rods , machined Pistons , gapless rings , Midwest valve train , h-11 studs , filled block , h13 wrist pins , MPD aux oil cooler , ported heads , keyed crank and cam , ported intake manifolds , MPD exhaust manifolds , precision 46mm gate (I haven't installed it , saving for spray) , 60% injectors , prolly lots of other crap in forgetting. Oh and Midwest trans and converter going in next weekend I think.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
R&R rods , machined Pistons , gapless rings , Midwest valve train , h-11 studs , filled block , h13 wrist pins , MPD aux oil cooler , ported heads , keyed crank and cam , ported intake manifolds , MPD exhaust manifolds , precision 46mm gate (I haven't installed it , saving for spray) , 60% injectors , prolly lots of other crap in forgetting. Oh and Midwest trans and converter going in next weekend I think.

I gotta ask why not the h-13 extreme studs? Were they not out when you built the motor? I'm just curious.

sootie

Reaction score
sweet. why the filled block? is that to combat the flexing issues similar to what big power 7.3's have?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I gotta ask why not the h-13 extreme studs? Were they not out when you built the motor? I'm just curious.

when I ordered the studs in july, they were not. they were still diking with the 8 shorter ones. that's why craig had all extreme studs and 8 factory headbolts when he made 1092 lol .

Latest posts

Members online