My Project

jcain

Reaction score
Zane is a no shortcuts kind of guy. He's passionate at what he does and it always shows. Need me to go trailer that thing home for you, mike?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Zane is a no shortcuts kind of guy. He's passionate at what he does and it always shows. Need me to go trailer that thing home for you, mike?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

my enclosed is there , but yeah i gotta get truck and trailer home. do it and come by and dyno !

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Congrats Mike, that setup looks very promising with so little tuning, awesome torque curve should be a handful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Congrats Mike, that setup looks very promising with so little tuning, awesome torque curve should be a handful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

thanks buddy. i'm guessing that curve is causing the tire slaying.. ive never had a setup with a tq line like that. should get my kids to school in a timely manner.

i did figure it's probably alot like yours.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Hands down the best kit out there right now. I guessed 1259 before it hit the dyno but spinning on the dyno definitely blue balled me. Should of had my fatass sitting in the bed LOL

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
So, Not to toot our own horn........but this is the baddest 1200hp+ street truck out there. Hands down the most well mannered truck all of us here have ever driven that makes that kind of power. (and we've had a few here:) You could honestly throw the keys to anyone without opening the hood and they would never know what was done to it. It drive's and spools just like a modded normal street truck, and would pull any trailer around like a beast...... I have to say when Mike and I first talked about this project I was a little skeptical at the challenge we would face trying to do something like this, and retain the factory a/c and wiring. After 500+ hours into this thing we did arrive at something special that will become an "off the shelf tune able compound turbo kit kit" We did retain all the factory a/c lines with moving or modding them, and believe it or not we did not have to cut one factory wire or harness. Anyway enough "tooting"...... thank you to all who support us, and thanks Mike for the memories:)

Dzchey21

Reaction score
So, Not to toot our own horn........but this is the baddest 1200hp+ street truck out there. Hands down the most well mannered truck all of us here have ever driven that makes that kind of power. (and we've had a few here:) You could honestly throw the keys to anyone without opening the hood and they would never know what was done to it. It drive's and spools just like a modded normal street truck, and would pull any trailer around like a beast...... I have to say when Mike and I first talked about this project I was a little skeptical at the challenge we would face trying to do something like this, and retain the factory a/c and wiring. After 500+ hours into this thing we did arrive at something special that will become an "off the shelf tune able compound turbo kit kit" We did retain all the factory a/c lines with moving or modding them, and believe it or not we did not have to cut one factory wire or harness. Anyway enough "tooting"...... thank you to all who support us, and thanks Mike for the memories:)

I think one of the biggest things that's being sold short here is the fact that you could size the valley charger even smaller for more tow oriented customers with an easy charger/chargers change out.

Nice work it looks fantastic even with the cab off

Reaction score
I think one of the biggest things that's being sold short here is the fact that you could size the valley charger even smaller for more tow oriented customers with an easy charger/chargers change out.

Nice work it looks fantastic even with the cab off

That's one thing that we hope to show in the near future. A lot of people think of this as only a high performance kit but, in all reality, it's very universal and can be used in a wide variety of applications including a daily driver, tow rig, performance street truck, race truck, recreational vehicle, etc...

The hardest part about this whole setup is trying tell someone how well it drives. It's just one of those things that is difficult to explain but will put a smile on your face when you get behind the wheel.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Toot all you want dude... it's badass lol. I know what kit I'd have if I was in the market for another build.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online