My Project

Jomax

Reaction score
So if someone has to drive one to see how good it is. Can't you guys build a couple trucks and rent them out? Kind've like a try before you buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So if someone has to drive one to see how good it is. Can't you guys build a couple trucks and rent them out? Kind've like a try before you buy?

i remember some dude saying that about our intercooler and getting really pissed when i told him to kick rocks. LOL

Jomax

Reaction score
i remember some dude saying that about our intercooler and getting really pissed when i told him to kick rocks. LOL

Can I at least get a ride if I ever make it to your neck of the woods? Lol

ChattyCathy

Reaction score

It was the same when Zane built mine it was just a new concept than and people seriously thought I was flat out lying about the performance.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Dallas fired it up for a minute or so at UCC. It's so dang quite at idle. I almost wasn't sure if it was running or not when i was standing in front of it. Sounded great out the exhaust though!

Reaction score

I'd hand anyone the keys to my truck now or after the triples are on it.

50_shooter

Reaction score
This is awesome! I wonder what kind of numbers it would produce with say a 64 in the HP position. That would probably tow well, and still have a ton of power.

I also wondered how smokey it is on the street. Would it be just like a single 369 or worse? I mean as far as punching the throttle, does it lag and smoke worse than a single?

Codydiesel

Reaction score
On the dyno it comes into power quick and seems very forgiving like it would be hard to get under the turbos. Can't wait to see what power it makes when they can give it more fuel and make those atmos work.

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
This is awesome! I wonder what kind of numbers it would produce with say a 64 in the HP position. That would probably tow well, and still have a ton of power.

I also wondered how smokey it is on the street. Would it be just like a single 369 or worse? I mean as far as punching the throttle, does it lag and smoke worse than a single?

Go should say the same. The twins or the primary chargers determine what the power will be. The secondary will determine the driving characheristics. For the most part.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Go should say the same. The twins or the primary chargers determine what the power will be. The secondary will determine the driving characheristics. For the most part.
I look at the secondary as a restriction in terms of "cold side air" the primaries can only shove so much air into that secondary before the boost continues to increase with diminishing returns on power.

It'll loose power equivalent to the amount of restriction introduced, I have no way of calculating but I suspect a 64mm secondary compared to a 69mm secondary would create at least 100hp worth of restriction at levels over 1000 hp.

As always it's a balancing act. For the most part like you said if it's a 64mm secondary the truck will pretty much drive like a 64mm single truck until the primaries start feeding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online