My Project

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yes and yes. It's just a nice winter.

When it rains, it's slicker then snot on the roads being it doesn't rain as much .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chit is horrible too.. inwas driving to work one morning along the east side of sf bay while it was raining and a wind gust literally sent my assend sideways and almost kissed the guard rail with both bumpers...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
well , after some tuning changes , and tweaking some small stuff, the truck made 1198hp at 1500us and the trans not liking life, we decided that 1200 on a very tight dyno was plenty and i'd rather not push my luck. that being said, it did that at 82 psi and 1400* of egt . pretty darn good considering it's just a stock replacement no limit intercooler.

i got it home yesterday, changed the oil , gave it a bath , and did some driving , and to say it has street manners would be the understatement of the year. i haven't driven it over 1000hp yet, just getting a feel for it again. i can't say enough thanks to Zane and the entire H&S crew for their insane attention to detail and loving care they built it with. now to get the cosmetics addressed , front bumper repainted, and resume rolling burnouts at very high rates of speed.

13_1.jpg

13_2.png

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
horree chit! that has to be a wild ride. especially if it is as streetable as you say.. going from nice mild manners of the street to hold the *** on in a blink of an eye has to be a blast!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

pog

Reaction score
Wait till he grows a pair and brings it up north for some real
HP air. I'm talking all the bald eagles.

Latest posts

Members online