My rebuild/build tired of being basic

Mpoage

Reaction score
Believe me I want to start slapping stuff on. whenever I get my turbo kit and duel fuelers im going to start the tear down. I am wanting to pull my valve covers and send them to powder along with my turbo piping and duel fueler brackets and pully!

Do you guys think studs would be necessary for my plans?

You do know that you have to pull the injectors and fuel rails off before the valve covers will come off, don't you?

Lynx

Reaction score
Awesome sounding! I'm interested in this build. Was planning on getting back into a superduty and running a similar setup. Glad I stumbled upon this. Wanted either 20x12, 22x11, or 22x12 on 33 toyo. I've had lifted vehicles all my life and now for something different. You'll get a sport tough look and performance. Very curious how this turns out. Good luck.

c.jank

Reaction score
i kind of wished i had 22x12.. would love to run those on 33s with the drop, maybe next tire go around.. who knows i may have a new truck by that time anyways haha

ed079fcc-1470-47a4-a3c1-f5d9da7ed389_zps19520b63.jpg

Hendrys2009

Reaction score
i kind of wished i had 22x12.. would love to run those on 33s with the drop, maybe next tire go around.. who knows i may have a new truck by that time anyways haha

ed079fcc-1470-47a4-a3c1-f5d9da7ed389_zps19520b63.jpg

Im still debating dropping it. I may cut a coil and take the block out, but im going to see if it looks stupid at stock height first.

Hendrys2009

Reaction score
Just got a little sneak peek from my powder coater! Looks like I'll be starting my tear down this evening!
6e8yde4e.jpg

Factory coil buckets done pearl white.
pe2ymepa.jpg

And some suspension pieces done in my legendary blue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

jordan572

Reaction score
Getting at it, blue and white. One of my other favorite combos, I kind of like red and black too though :).

Hendrys2009

Reaction score
ehe2ejer.jpg

Well here we are! Atleast I got to do it indoors this time. Got the front end tore all apart and found my stoping point for the night.
mehu9yve.jpg

Also I wanted to share how I re-route my abs line so you don't have to zip tie it to your radius/control arms.
egu8y5up.jpg

u8uhupuz.jpg

Excuse the dirty frame, I haven't had time to wash it in a while

MINK

Reaction score
I have the beads in my tires, under 80mph they are good but after that not so much...still worth it in looks alone.

Very sharp truck, I dig it!

Hendrys2009

Reaction score
Well got all my powder in and I pretty much have the front end all back together. I gotta say I am loving the way it is turning outs. It is deffinatly going to be a lot harder to clean now.
hejuvave.jpg

ha6ahuse.jpg

9esuzyve.jpg

umetu8a6.jpg

nemy5aza.jpg

Hendrys2009

Reaction score
Ok things have been a little crazy here lately with anniversarys slowing me down, but I finally made some more progress. Got the front end all buttoned up and ready for an alignment.
ry5y5aqe.jpg

Next I assembled my factory leaf springs. Even though they can hardly be seen since the truck sits so low, I couldn't let myself leave them alone.
te9e4ety.jpg

ypuvymy8.jpg

Removing my atlas leafs was a bear to do by myself. I don't remember them being as heavy when I put them in.
abedepuv.jpg

Next I installed my factory leafs, I chose to leave the factory block out in order to have a "reverse level" since I'm only running a 33" tire.
gyne4evu.jpg

I then threw my wheels and tires on. Here's some teasers to get y'all through until I get the truck washed.
a9ubesas.jpg

ada7y4u6.jpg

mutyte6e.jpg

And last but not least a new background on my screen to piss the ole lady off
rabypemu.jpg

Latest posts

Members online