My rebuild/build tired of being basic

Hendrys2009

Reaction score
Tracking down and trying to fix leaks. My dad used my water pump pully to pry against Shen he helped me take my fan clutch odd now it's leaking....

Mpoage

Reaction score
Tracking down and trying to fix leaks. My dad used my water pump pully to pry against Shen he helped me take my fan clutch odd now it's leaking....

I'm gonna guess you need a new water pump then. Have fun putting it in as well. I've done a couple and they have all sucked.

Hendrys2009

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419125402.914822.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419125423.860266.jpg
No more of the platinum silver junk

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Awesome build! I've been slow and didn't realize there was a thread on this. I have seen pictures on IG, and drooled a while.

I think I need to move to Texas, everyone seems to be able to build nice trucks down there LOL.. Would be a shorter commute going offshore too.. mmmmm

Hendrys2009

Reaction score
Awesome build! I've been slow and didn't realize there was a thread on this. I have seen pictures on IG, and drooled a while.

I think I need to move to Texas, everyone seems to be able to build nice trucks down there LOL.. Would be a shorter commute going offshore too.. mmmmm

Lol thanks buddy. It is nice not having to deal with road salt or any of that other bs you have to deal with up north.

jcain

Reaction score
Most of the Texas guys are hood rich. Isn't hard to drop every dime in a ride when that and a trailer are all you've got. Been there, done that, and damn it was fun.

BK39

Reaction score
Most of the Texas guys are hood rich. Isn't hard to drop every dime in a ride when that and a trailer are all you've got. Been there, done that, and damn it was fun.

Oh yes, we all live in trailers that cost 300 a month, but drive trucks that cost 900. :blah:

Hendrys2009

Reaction score
We are broke over here in Texas lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yes, we all live in trailers that cost 300 a month, but drive trucks that cost 900. :blah:

Remember boys you can live in your truck but you cant drive your house! :redspotdance:

JColeman7827

Reaction score
Lmao like I said we're broke over here. I just stepped it up to a double wide for 600 a month so no more truck parts for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online