My Rolled and Rebuilt 6.4

HD F250

Reaction score
That sucks man, but I bet buy back price won't be that bad. Definitely cheaper than you could buy it at auction. I just seen a 12 with bent frame, busted oil pan and broken trans case sell for 27k at my dads auction. I wouldn't have given over 20k to rebuild for myself.

nickg3130

Reaction score
That sucks man, but I bet buy back price won't be that bad. Definitely cheaper than you could buy it at auction. I just seen a 12 with bent frame, busted oil pan and broken trans case sell for 27k at my dads auction. I wouldn't have given over 20k to rebuild for myself.

My truck still runs fine even after being ran on its side for 10 minutes. I couldn't shut the truck off after jumping out of the passenger side door because it mustve locked behind me. Thats why they cut the windshield out to shut the truck off. Ill be buying it back for less than 10k.

HD F250

Reaction score
My truck still runs fine even after being ran on its side for 10 minutes. I couldn't shut the truck off after jumping out of the passenger side door because it mustve locked behind me. Thats why they cut the windshield out to shut the truck off. Ill be buying it back for less than 10k.

Thats a deal if you can buy it back for 10k and no frame damage.

nickg3130

Reaction score
Well, got some work done on the truck this weekend. My body guy told me to strip everything off the truck that I could to save money and time. So I did
symu3uqu.jpg
ehu3e4u2.jpg
 anahuvud.jpg

After disassembling some parts, I found this
e8upanyp.jpg

So basically the rear axle shifted and broke the u bolts. I think the air bags actually held the leafs together bc they were just slightly off centered. They were sent out today to be rebuilt and once they're back on it's off to the body shop. I already bought every panel i need including a new bed. Just waiting to receive the front door from a junkyard. Then it's time to start ordering goodies.

Last edited:

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Goodies :)

Decided not to replace the leafs huh? Re aligning is def a money saver, just make sure they re arch them or check for bends prior to assembly!

Hope it comes together quick for ya Nick

njjeep

Reaction score
Where did you get a bed from? Also, how do you plan to fix the cab?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nickg3130

Reaction score
Where did you get a bed from? Also, how do you plan to fix the cab?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went down to md to pick the bed up. As for the cab, the body shop is taking care of it. Very reputable shop. I think they can massage and pull it out, if not then they'll cut it out and re weld.

nickg3130

Reaction score
Well after a long couple weeks of winter storms and such, my truck is set to go to the body shop this week. My next decision is probably going to be my toughest one. Wheels. I am set on two and I can't seem to decide which would look best. Here's a pic of the truck
nyryhy7a.jpg

And I'm stuck between the fuel lethals
7eny8a8e.jpg

esu7atas.jpg

va7usa9a.jpg

And american force evos in black like these
hebaby8y.jpg

Both will be in 22x12 with either toyo m/t or nitto trail grappler for rubber.

Latest posts

Members online