My s475 winter project

mint-6oh

Reaction score
Keep an eye on your oil level for it rising but best way to tell would be to send an oil sample to be tested

bigaF250

Reaction score
I think I'm about 2hrs from him. But what do y'all think about building the motor yourself. I feel like I could do it if I just took my time. I've always wanted to do it and feel confident I could.

I would do it, only way to learn in my opinion. But a good question to ask yourself is if something were to happen where you got in a pinch with it and couldn't figure it out is there a person close to you that you know could come help you out with it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
I would do it, only way to learn in my opinion. But a good question to ask yourself is if something were to happen where you got in a pinch with it and couldn't figure it out is there a person close to you that you know could come help you out with it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yea I have a few people actually that I've talked to about it already. But I'll have plenty of question for everyone here also when that time comes but no sense in getting into details yet.

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
12.50 still street tune. 1.8 60ft Only went 7.87 in the 1/8 and trans didn't relearn and realized how bad I need a lock up switch. Also my guy talked to Eric at IDP about putting a lock up tune in it. So we will see next week.

Jwarren

Reaction score
How do you check for fuel dilution? And syptoms on fuel in oil? Just want to look out for it with the hybrids. Thanks

If your oil level goes up you are getting fuel in the oil.

Get your 60' down to 1.6 ;) that will get your times down.

Last edited:

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
If your oil level goes up you are getting fuel in the oil.

Get your 60' down to 1.6 ;) that will get your times down.

I'll be back at the track the 18th and i will get a 1.6. Ive had so many 1.70s last year its not even funny. And hopefully with a lock up switch or tune for the street tune. Might just go ahead and load the race tune not sure yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
I vote for the race tune!!!!! and like jesse said... get ur 60' times down,n it will make a huge diff in ET

Might as well thats why its called a race tune. I know if I keep blowing through the converter it won't last long. So instead of burning it up ill just go ahead and break hard parts haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score
I broke a hard part a couple days ago. Only at around 600hp lock up tunes are rough.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online