My s475 winter project

swinky

Reaction score
And the reg return is to help keep the stock injectors alive lol they have 220k miles on them now.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
Little update I guess. I bypassed the boost controller and ran a line from my pressure source straight to the wastegate and seems to be more responsive and builds boost easier just cruising around. Don't know about wot boost difference yet. This weekend Im going to Los the race tune and drive around to geg the trans to relearn an then ill see what it does.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Little update I guess. I bypassed the boost controller and ran a line from my pressure source straight to the wastegate and seems to be more responsive and builds boost easier just cruising around. Don't know about wot boost difference yet. This weekend Im going to Los the race tune and drive around to geg the trans to relearn an then ill see what it does.

What did you have it gated to? And why have the gate even open on fuel only? Is the back pressure out of line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
What did you have it gated to? And why have the gate even open on fuel only? Is the back pressure out of line?

Well I planned on spraying it at some point this year but I doubt I do that until the motor is built. So sense I'm sticking to fuel only I ran the line directly to the top of the gate to keep it closed. No back pressure issues, it was mainly for spray. What do you mean gate too?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Well I planned on spraying it at some point this year but I doubt I do that until the motor is built. So sense I'm sticking to fuel only I ran the line directly to the top of the gate to keep it closed. No back pressure issues, it was mainly for spray. What do you mean gate too?

I meant like when did you have the gate set to open lol

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
Loaded the race tune.... And it's crazy the difference between the two. Shifts are better and power obviously went up. Surprisingly very easy to drive and also egts seem to be lower. Saw just over 50lbs so picked up a little bit. Now Friday needs to hurry up so I can see what it'll do.

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
On the street tune 12.50 in the 1/4 with soft 60 and blowing thru the converter. But went a 7.72 in the 1/8 at rudys which is very low 12s in the quarter. Friday will be the first time in the race tune.

swinky

Reaction score
Nice man. I'm getting a twisted stage 3 here in a bit. My best is 8.1. I'm going to make one of these hollyrock events I'd like to see you hit 11s on fuel.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online