My Truck Update/Build

matt92idi

Reaction score
Any one have any guesses for hp numbers? I know 225s and a s362 is a pretty uncommon set up but I'm curious what some of you think hp numbers will be

swinky

Reaction score
Just a guess lol my truck is running really strong and you should be plus or minus 30hp of me I would think. More fuel less air

matt92idi

Reaction score
its Been a while since iv posted but not a lot of progress (besides busted tires :cursing: ) due to being very busy at work but i bought a set of compounds for the truck. Ill be using my 62mm as a high pressure and thinking a 80mm t6 as my atmo just because i will not be stepping up the injector size so that will be plenty big to clean up my 225s and it will be gated pretty easy to keep the rods in the motor as well. At the same time the compounds go on ill be doing a ported intake and a dieselsite hpop.

matt92idi

Reaction score
Just a little preview. All the metal is bare in the picture but it will be powdered coated just gotta decide on a color to match the gray....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434414059.807369.jpg

Ashbeerenee

Reaction score
Choke it up to...

Yeah. Plus my baby momma b#tches every time I get on it because she hates my truck. I chock it up to her being jealous that my truck is faster than her 2013 turbo optima....lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I choke it up to me hating your truck because you think your **** is so much better than everyone else’s. Also because you compare a work truck (which has power to tow) to my car which #1 I do not race nor have any plans on doing so; #2 I did not buy my car for speed but for reliable transportation for our son. The truck is your number 1 priority with money and your time so that's another reason. And you like to show off and you like to draw attention to yourself. Lastly everything goes wrong on it. You have no desire to work towards anything in life (a house, bigger family). Your only concern is what you’re going to be doing next to your truck.

black'n'blue

Reaction score
I choke it up to me hating your truck because you think your **** is so much better than everyone else’s. Also because you compare a work truck (which has power to tow) to my car which #1 I do not race nor have any plans on doing so; #2 I did not buy my car for speed but for reliable transportation for our son. The truck is your number 1 priority with money and your time so that's another reason. And you like to show off and you like to draw attention to yourself. Lastly everything goes wrong on it. You have no desire to work towards anything in life (a house, bigger family). Your only concern is what you’re going to be doing next to your truck.
This is why I refer to you as " my baby mama" and nothing more. If I could afford a 15 year mortgage, I would lean a lil more towards a house with you since our son is almost 3..... This just goes to show everyone reading this thread that you should listen to your parents about using protection when having sex because you never really know someone until your stuck with them. My bad

Ashbeerenee

Reaction score
This is why I refer to you as " my baby mama" and nothing more. If I could afford a 15 year mortgage, I would lean a lil more towards a house with you since our son is almost 3..... This just goes to show everyone reading this thread that you should listen to your parents about using protection when having sex because you never really know someone until your stuck with them. My bad

It is not fault that your priorities are all messed up and that your son and I have to suffer because of it. Where does ALL of your money go? Where does all of your time go? Am I am sorry but my son was not a mistake no matter how much of a child his father is!

Ashbeerenee

Reaction score

It not my fault that your priorities are all messed up and that your son and I have to suffer because of it. Where does ALL of your money go? Where does all of your time go? I am sorry but my son was not a mistake no matter how much of a child his father is!

Ashbeerenee

Reaction score
Nice. Me and the fam will be down there next weekend for a lil getaway. Won't have the truck though. Taking the ol' lady's optima for the fuel mileage

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Funny how on the same day I can be a bitch and your ol'lady!

black'n'blue

Reaction score
It not my fault that your priorities are all messed up and that your son and I have to suffer because of it. Where does ALL of your money go? Where does all of your time go? I am sorry but my son was not a mistake no matter how much of a child his father is!
Sorry no Mother of the Year awards being handed out on this forum. And you went through the trouble of creating an account on this forum just so you could get back at me about a post that's over a year old in regards to you bitching at me and hating my truck. All I can say is wow. I'll have to admit this is true love

Ashbeerenee

Reaction score
Sorry no Mother of the Year awards being handed out on this forum. And you went through the trouble of creating an account on this forum just so you could get back at me about a post that's over a year old in regards to you bitching at me and hating my truck. All I can say is wow. I'll have to admit this is true love

U bashing me behind my back to complete strangers is so direspectful, mean and uncalled for. You know why I bitch and what makes me bitch and never have cared. U say I bitch like it's for no reason.

Jason

Reaction score
You two need to take your immature high school bullsht elsewhere. She should have swallowed, and you should have ***ed your hand... got it. No drop it you two losers.

Jason

Reaction score
And while I'm at it. "If you could afford a mortgage". Are you a renter?? Live with your parents?? Grow the *** up Francis, and quit worrying about how fast your shtbox isn't, and look at your priorities. That person you made is your priority, and you are supposed to take care of them, and provide for them. Get off the goddamn internet, and get a second job, and man the *** up. I know a guy like you, won't get a real job, because they will know how much money he makes, and take his child support. ***ing pathetic, athe mother of your child needs a size 13 square in the twat for ever taking her pants off. Hats off losers, hats off....

black'n'blue

Reaction score
And while I'm at it. "If you could afford a mortgage". Are you a renter?? Live with your parents?? Grow the *** up Francis, and quit worrying about how fast your shtbox isn't, and look at your priorities. That person you made is your priority, and you are supposed to take care of them, and provide for them. Get off the goddamn internet, and get a second job, and man the *** up. I know a guy like you, won't get a real job, because they will know how much money he makes, and take his child support. ***ing pathetic, athe mother of your child needs a size 13 square in the twat for ever taking her pants off. Hats off losers, hats off....
I did not bring this fight to PSA. If you look at my last post it was over a year ago. Who the *** are you to bash me? Yes I do rent because I didn't wanna get tied into a 30 yr contract with someone I knew for 6 months. On that note you can go *** yourself. All I'm guilty of its trying to the right thing and supporting a life I created in the not so best of terms. As for me being a drop dead dad, I still support this crazy person and my son, who needs or wants for nothing. I know it's a bunch of stupid azz comments, but when your crazy gf Google's your screen name and totally looses it, what other decision do I have but to defend myself, and save whatever kind of dignity I have left. I use this forum as a safe haven from my undesired life. I DO NOT regret my son by any means, but I have to play with the card's I dealt myself. If it results in me having to deal with this lunatic for the next 15 1/2 yrs just so I can survive, so be it. As for your comment on how much money I make and my son needing for anything.....I do alright. Prob better than most, but not as good as some. With that said, Jason, my hat off to you for being a complete ***ing douchebag *** azz. Go screw your sister or something.

P.s. the mortgage comment was in regards to my son's age, and him being 18 in 15 years. But obviously someone didn't bring they're crayons too the party dumb azz

black'n'blue

Reaction score
In closing i will say that I do apologize to the entire PSA family for this ridiculous outburst

Latest posts

Members online