Need an upgraded hpop

Cota

Reaction score
No comments from the peanut gallery you snot nosed punk kid.

Oh wait you got too many kids of your own the be snot nosed anymore.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I appreciate everybody's input. Truly do. I am also interested in what this 1k is.gonna do, price point, etc but it's really just not an option for me right now. For the chaps running a t500 with larger 'brids with faster nozzles, good on ya! I'm just not willing to go there. If I.already had 500 and got bigger injectors I'd give it a shot. Buut, starting from scratch, I'd.rather be overarmed with icp.

OSCS

Reaction score
OK for the record, I like Joey, his record on supporting his pumps and customers matches anyones, I dont have any problems with his pumps or Joey.
The only problem I have is when poeple say there have been no failures.

OSCS yes I did beta test the t1000 for a short time but "I" decided I could no longer be a beta tester after haveing to swap pumps in freezing rain on the side of the road and trashing IPR's after a total of 4 miles on the second one.

OK, if the T1000 is still in testing and not avalable to the public so we have to pretend failures didn't happen, then how about no one brings up the t1000 AT ALL TILL IT HITS THE FREEKING MARKET.

DEAL?

Well that clears things up a bit. For the record I wouldn't consider a beta pump failure to be out of left field, I would imagine its expected. Until its available to the public it's a work in progress as far as I'm concerned. It's when it gets released and fails is when it becomes an issue. That goes for any company or product take all the time you need to get it right because if I buy it and it fails someones gonna hear about it

Arisley

Reaction score
So what are some dc numbers of an.adrenaline and SRP1.1 with 250/100s compared to a t1000. 40% dc is not working all that hard.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

My adrenaline pulles around 40%. That is on 250/200's.

Those are not current numbers, my trans gets really pissed at me right now if I go WOT or I would get you some current numbers.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Question...is everyone aware that a SRP1.1 has a Limited lifetime warranty while all others are 90 days?
Cary, may I ask what the warranty is on a T500 or a set of Terminator Duals?
Must be 90 days I assume, since "all others" are 90 day.
OK for the record, I like Joey, his record on supporting his pumps and customers matches anyones, I dont have any problems with his pumps or Joey.
The only problem I have is when poeple say there have been no failures.

OSCS yes I did beta test the t1000 for a short time but "I" decided I could no longer be a beta tester after haveing to swap pumps in freezing rain on the side of the road and trashing IPR's after a total of 4 miles on the second one.

OK, if the T1000 is still in testing and not avalable to the public so we have to pretend failures didn't happen, then how about no one brings up the t1000 AT ALL TILL IT HITS THE FREEKING MARKET.

DEAL?
What you are seeing basically is the fact that one pump was released prematurely to the public. Not enough beta pumps ran and tesed and eventually production was stopped due to the amount of failures, but not until there were hundreds sold. So the producer went back to the drawing board and has re released something.

On the other side of the fence you have someone that found a couple guys WILLING to test his pump for longevity, figure out at what amount of miles things started happening, and used that data to perfect it.

One company used the public to find failures and the other company found volunteers in a closed course to find failures. To each there own!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I appreciate everybody's input. Truly do. I am also interested in what this 1k is.gonna do, price point, etc but it's really just not an option for me right now. For the chaps running a t500 with larger 'brids with faster nozzles, good on ya! I'm just not willing to go there. If I.already had 500 and got bigger injectors I'd give it a shot. Buut, starting from scratch, I'd.rather be overarmed with icp.

Then you might as well step up to the plate and go with a dual pump setup. Until then you will never be overarmed

TyCorr

Reaction score
Then you might as well step up to the plate and go with a dual pump setup. Until then you will never be overarmed

You missed about six posts where I said, was told, and agreed I didn't need to be running duals to do that. I'm completely aware that you are making a point. I've gotten datalog dc readings for the t1k in this thread as it feeds 250/100's but that's not really doing a bit of good.

Andy Risleys last post was helpful. If somebody knew what the t500 did slaved to a set of 250/200s that would be helpful too.

I hate to.say it but it's turning into a t1k vs srp1 thread.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
You missed about six posts where I said, was told, and agreed I didn't need to be running duals to do that. I'm completely aware that you are making a point. I've gotten datalog dc readings for the t1k in this thread as it feeds 250/100's but that's not really doing a bit of good.

Andy Risleys last post was helpful. If somebody knew what the t500 did slaved to a set of 250/200s that would be helpful too.

I hate to.say it but it's turning into a t1k vs srp1 thread.

I have those readings with 250/200s....only problem is I can make them look however i want by going into minetaur and changing a couple little things. Do those numbers still give you what you need?

I will get you numbers if that is what you need, unfortunately unless you compare the two on a similar tune its very difficult to really get an understanding of what is going on.

Why cant we compare the SRP1 to the T500? Honestly I wouldnt really put them in different classes, price doesnt dictate quality or function.

The T1000 shouldnt really even be in the talk, its a BETA pump. Though it is looking like its going to do great things, might as well not mention it if you are interested in a larger pump now. It could be a year until the public can order one.

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
warrentee info is on each manufactors site...

Terminator..0 days warrentee on the dual kit, I don't see any info on the other HPOP that are sold so one could assume their isn't any warrentee on them either?

The Terminator HPOS Carries a LIFETIME WARRANTY!

This warranty covers the parts and workmanship of the pre-assembled system from TE
Warranty does not cover the pumps themselves as they are a factory part and not manufactured by TE
Any tampering with the assembled unit will VOID this warranty completely

The Adrenaline..90 days
http://dieselsite.com/pdffiles/adrtt.pdf

I don't care who's pump you buy really just be informed before you buy any product using facts about the product not internet BS.

Last edited:

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score

Terminator..0 days warrentee on the dual kit, I don't see any info on the other HPOP that are sold so one could assume their isn't any warrentee on them either?

This warranty covers the parts and workmanship of the pre-assembled system from TE
Warranty does not cover the pumps themselves as they are a factory part and not manufactured by TE

The Adrenaline..90 days

I don't care who's pump you buy really just be informed before you buy any product using facts about the product not internet BS.

Joey will take care of any of his customers, period.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Joey will take care of any of his customers, period.

LOL... Unless of course you call him out on talking behind peoples back...

Then he just talks **** about them where they cant respond...

Want me to post the threads or ???

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score

The Adrenaline..90 days

The pump sold in the HPOS1 are stock pumps, so the warranty would not be changed from its original purchase date. The HPOS2 is a different story as it uses new pumps.

T500 has a 1 Year full coverage warranty, nothing is limited :)

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
The pump sold in the HPOS1 are stock pumps, so the warranty would not be changed from its original purchase date. The HPOS2 is a different story as it uses new pumps.

T500 has a 1 Year full coverage warranty, nothing is limited :)

And he will take of you after that one year. Unless your name is Joe

powerSmokin

Reaction score
SRP1 vs T1000 beta is a fair arguement but SRP1 vs T500 is just pointless, Joey specifically said its like comparing apples to oranges. He didn't build it to compete with the SRP pumps, just made it for a step up from stock since he stopped making the modded 17's....

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
SRP1 vs T1000 beta is a fair arguement but SRP1 vs T500 is just pointless, Joey specifically said its like comparing apples to oranges. He didn't build it to compete with the SRP pumps, just made it for a step up from stock since he stopped making the modded 17's....

Only issue with the statement is that they are built entirely differently, which would make it apples to oranges and i agree it wasnt his intention. But there is a reason he cant get any T1000 made. He is absolutely swamped with T500 orders, in fact i sometimes place orders that take a week to ship he is so far behind.
Why not compare them? Since the SRP1.1 is double the money it had better produce something WAYYYY better than the T500 in my opinion. I will order an SRP1.1 and compare it side by side, in the same truck.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Only issue with the statement is that they are built entirely differently, which would make it apples to oranges and i agree it wasnt his intention. But there is a reason he cant get any T1000 made. He is absolutely swamped with T500 orders, in fact i sometimes place orders that take a week to ship he is so far behind.
Why not compare them? Since the SRP1.1 is double the money it had better produce something WAYYYY better than the T500 in my opinion. I will order an SRP1.1 and compare it side by side, in the same truck.

Exactly, I'm trying to get a T500 built for my sis and step dad and he is usually out of parts. He told me he refuses to hire help because he wants quality control to be 100%. I totally agree with em.

TyCorr

Reaction score

Thank you! Your posts have been helpful and to the point.

I'm not for or against termie, stealth, or dieselsite/adrenaline. They all make good products, imo. The t500 seems like a great value. It'll run smaller hybrids with ease and is capable of running medium sized ones too according to users.

The adrenalines reputation speaks for itself. Andy has posted some good, telling info on the pump.

Joe, ruffling feathers LOL

Latest posts

Members online