Need help ASAP swapping out 76mm

Cknox121

Reaction score
Good luck. When I was swapping my single in I could never get them to come apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Today you are a full week into this. :lookaround:Did you get the atmo turbo off yet?

Badland

Reaction score
Today you are a full week into this. :lookaround:Did you get the atmo turbo off yet?

Yes sir I did u work during the week and never have time during the week to touch the truck

But I did knock it out last night

Thanks to all the guys on this thread that gave me pointers it helped out

And the late night txting with Shane (white_monster) and Csilva187 and Ncolins64

Thanks guys this site has me helped a lot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    874.3 KB · Views: 64

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Good to hear. I was going to have ya call me if you still were having issues. Glad you got it all buttoned up.

Sent from my iPhone
-Jerry Bruley-

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
By the way, what's your first thought on the new turbo?

Sent from my iPhone
-Jerry Bruley-

Badland

Reaction score
By the way, what's your first thought on the new turbo?

Sent from my iPhone
-Jerry Bruley-

We'll besides the the sound once it builds boost and is lit :bowfast:

It pulls great mid and hi end

Deff tell a big difference it the truck and I'm just running stock fuel with a H&S mini maxx hd300 tunes

From a dead stop under boost it still feels the same then about the 30mph mark it feels like it just takes off (I've only done it 2x though but I'm going to be doing some more driving this week hopefully)

Also just bought some 110hp nozzles for it just need the pump set up now

All in all I think it was deff a great investment for the money and power I'm getting

Next up getting some Gearhead tunes to unlock some more power

Now I think m going to look for a 62mm vgt to mate up with it for the summer then do a 66/88 in the winter

I love the truck now and it's fun as hell on the street we have a local dyno I wanna set up on and see what she's doing now on stock fuel before I put the bigger nozzles and hpfp and a 62 in it

Again big thanks to everyone who gave me pointers along this week to help me out. :blitzed:

sootie

Reaction score
glad you got it figured out!

just an observation..but in the last pic you posted, you have the HP and LP turbo bolted together. you do know that there are not supposed to be bolts there as it allows for heat expansion and contraction right?

you probably knew just figured i'd mention it.

Badland

Reaction score
glad you got it figured out!

just an observation..but in the last pic you posted, you have the HP and LP turbo bolted together. you do know that there are not supposed to be bolts there as it allows for heat expansion and contraction right?

you probably knew just figured i'd mention it.

I had no idea I just remover sein 1 bolt in there so I put one back in there I was going to put 2 in there but I figured there was a reason they didn't put a second bolt in there

Thanks for the heads up I'll remove when I get home

Latest posts

Members online