New '15 6.7

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Love all you dummies sooo so much.

Dropped the truck off with my stereo guy last night. With the help of Mike, I'm doing something similar under the back seat. 3 JL 10's in a custom box, JL 500/1 and a JL 300/4 on the back wall. Went with Hertz high energy components front and rear. LQ-1 for the factory headunit and dynamat on the back wall and doors. Should rock the *** out when it's done. Mike says it'll be more than plenty of sub for "*** the police" so I'm pumped.

They also are doing tint. I was going to do 50% on the windshield, 10% on the fronts and 5% on the rears, but after picking JD's brain last night I think I'm going to do 5% all the way around and 50% on the front windsheild. Should look good

Soon as I get it back, it's getting PTM, projectors, amp steps and lift, wheels and tires. Trying to do as much as possible as quick as possible. Definitely will be one of the fastest builds I've ever had LOL

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Love all you dummies sooo so much.

Dropped the truck off with my stereo guy last night. With the help of Mike, I'm doing something similar under the back seat. 3 JL 10's in a custom box, JL 500/1 and a JL 300/4 on the back wall. Went with Hertz high energy components front and rear. LQ-1 for the factory headunit and dynamat on the back wall and doors. Should rock the *** out when it's done. Mike says it'll be more than plenty of sub for "*** the police" so I'm pumped.

They also are doing tint. I was going to do 50% on the windshield, 10% on the fronts and 5% on the rears, but after picking JD's brain last night I think I'm going to do 5% all the way around and 50% on the front windsheild. Should look good

Soon as I get it back, it's getting PTM, projectors, amp steps and lift, wheels and tires. Trying to do as much as possible as quick as possible. Definitely will be one of the fastest builds I've ever had LOL

Sure listen to the short JD and not me dik

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Also be sure to keep an eye out for the new #YourTownDieselPerformance line of t-shirts and autographed retrieval tongs.

sent from some third world country.

Thank god somebody is acknowledging the need for more ___ diesel performance.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I just know I hated being a cop magnet with mine.....

Dont ever ride dirty.....

Latest posts

Members online