New '15 6.7

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I'm glad I live in a state that doesn't even take a second look at tint. I wouldn't give up my 5% and tinted windshield for anything.

You live in a state that is passing out tickets for tint like candy if your from Oklahoma... As I am myself. Partial tho. Arklahoma.

Mpoage

Reaction score
You live in a state that is passing out tickets for tint like candy if your from Oklahoma... As I am myself. Partial tho. Arklahoma.

I have never once been asked about it out of all the times I have been pulled over. All my buddy's have the same time on their trucks as well and have never been bothered. An OHP did pull my dad over because of his tires sticking out to far and his tint. All he said was that it was illegal and then sent him on his way, no ticket or anything.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I have never once been asked about it out of all the times I have been pulled over. All my buddy's have the same time on their trucks as well and have never been bothered. An OHP did pull my dad over because of his tires sticking out to far and his tint. All he said was that it was illegal and then sent him on his way, no ticket or anything.

Yeah.. This is the Tulsa area. And all the way through arkansas. I was sitting in traffic court about 4 yrs ago and there was a 90 year old women there to prove she had her tint removed to release her fine.... depends on the cops mood I guess and area. I am 5% all around as well with a brow. I can handle it bit my wife has a hard time with it. My little boy doesn't like it too much because it's hard for him to site see when the sun is setting. We drive the car more for that very reason!!

Last edited:

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
15% is perfect on the front IMO. I've got 15% on the front, 5% over factory around the rear, and 40% on the windshield with a 5% strip on the top. What lift/wheel/tire combo did you go with?

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
#localgasststionanddieselperformancelyfe #weselltunersandpizzaatthesametime #stevelikesthepizzaonhisfacewithsausage

Hahaha wtf

15% is perfect on the front IMO. I've got 15% on the front, 5% over factory around the rear, and 40% on the windshield with a 5% strip on the top. What lift/wheel/tire combo did you go with?

Icon 2.5, BMF 22x10 on a 35 toyo. Should look good.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I have been pulled over twice for tint in my Ford. I have 50% on the windshield and a solid sticker across the top. Both times the cops didn't notice the front windshield tint and one gave me a ticket for the sticker...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I have been pulled over twice for tint in my Ford. I have 50% on the windshield and a solid sticker across the top. Both times the cops didn't notice the front windshield tint and one gave me a ticket for the sticker...

same story. twice. got tickets for the fronts but not the windshield. regardless, the windshield aids in getting pulled over and doesnt do dik for glare or heat.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
same story. twice. got tickets for the fronts but not the windshield. regardless, the windshield aids in getting pulled over and doesnt do dik for glare or heat.

Ya no doubt it aids in getting pulled over, I try and open the sunroof if I see the popo...I do think it helps with glare IMO, I really like the front tinted.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Reflection off your dome aint gonna help though..

I mounted a rigid 50 inch on my headrests too to flip on....looks like a ***in tanning bed in there. You are lucky since your dome light is blocked by the steering wheel.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I have 5 percent all the way around on my 6.7. It looks badass on that truck but I went way lighter on the 6.0. At night with 5% you should just go ahead and roll your windows down.

On another note, I'm not sure that 500/1 will be enough amp for 3 10s... And did you ever consider Focal components? Not being "that guy" lol just asking!

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I have 5 percent all the way around on my 6.7. It looks badass on that truck but I went way lighter on the 6.0. At night with 5% you should just go ahead and roll your windows down.

On another note, I'm not sure that 500/1 will be enough amp for 3 10s... And did you ever consider Focal components? Not being "that guy" lol just asking!

Calm your panties girl! Mike has a 500/1 on his and says it's plenty. I had the amps laying around so it was a no brainer for me. If it's weak for some reason, I'll put a 1000/1 in there and let it eat but I doubt I have to.

Focal is nice stuff! I'm a MB Quartz guy though. This one will rock out. I didn't skimp.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Calm your panties girl! Mike has a 500/1 on his and says it's plenty. I had the amps laying around so it was a no brainer for me. If it's weak for some reason, I'll put a 1000/1 in there and let it eat but I doubt I have to.

Focal is nice stuff! I'm a MB Quartz guy though. This one will rock out. I didn't skimp.

Does the sale include the stereo?

Latest posts

Members online