New '15 6.7

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
On another note, I'm not sure that 500/1 will be enough amp for 3 10s... And did you ever consider Focal components? Not being "that guy" lol just asking!

well considering I have the setup , and with a gain controller ive never been to 3/4 and my rearview mirror is now fubar'd , I would be the first to tell you the shallows don't need the power. I wondered the same thing , but found out 500/1 is MORE than enough. im a focal man as well .

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
well considering I have the setup , and with a gain controller ive never been to 3/4 and my rearview mirror is now fubar'd , I would be the first to tell you the shallows don't need the power. I wondered the same thing , but found out 500/1 is MORE than enough. im a focal man as well .

Awesome! That's great info to know. 500w amps are a hell of a lot better priced than higher ups.

Mpoage

Reaction score
Yeah.. This is the Tulsa area. And all the way through arkansas. I was sitting in traffic court about 4 yrs ago and there was a 90 year old women there to prove she had her tint removed to release her fine.... depends on the cops mood I guess and area. I am 5% all around as well with a brow. I can handle it bit my wife has a hard time with it. My little boy doesn't like it too much because it's hard for him to site see when the sun is setting. We drive the car more for that very reason!!
Go figure, I say that I've never been bothered and then I go and get a ticket. My dad and I drove my truck to my Lasik surgery this morning and while driving me home we get pulled over for a tinted windshield. :bs::cursing:

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The vibrating seat erection mod supposedly was the first thing done.

he was already spotted cruising the ave ...

south_park_it.jpg

Latest posts

Members online