New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
platinums were 63k on the 14's , dont see why they'd be much more now. im sure they built the cc's first because their is more profit margin in them. any smart business would do that i think. gm would probaly release the reg cabs first though, since its other people's money.

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
platinums were 63k on the 14's , dont see why they'd be much more now. im sure they built the cc's first because their is more profit margin in them. any smart business would do that i think. gm would probaly release the reg cabs first though, since its other people's money.

Well played

What I don't understand is how is it quicker to get a brand new truck to Hawaii instead of the Midwest???

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Well played

What I don't understand is how is it quicker to get a brand new truck to Hawaii instead of the Midwest???

That's what I was thinking LOL. we where one of the first one to get 15s what's funny is there all dealer ordered too. Shoot they still have a '11 all the way in the back. Last I seen it it was trying to sale for 22K was a nice RCLB XLT f-350 had 50 miles on it.

swinky

Reaction score

There's a 15 plat down the road and sticker is 63,7xx I believe

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
the wide axle f-350 DRW's are nice
wideaxle2015_zps08300b33.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Latest posts

Members online