New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
And yeah the capacity is pretty much the same. Other than not being over sped and way out of its map they should be very comparable. Just maybe a little more air and less heat from not being way out of its map will be the reason the '15 will be able to make a little more power tune only.

Would it be possible to mill the compressor housing and put in a 66mm compressor wheel? Kinda like we have for the 66mm upgrade for a stock 7.3 turbo?

live life full throttle

Mpoage

Reaction score
Honestly they are probably beyond in the making. I would dare to say there will be one on a 15 (for testing)before there is a 15 on my dealers lot.

I highly doubt that. We have 4 15's on our lot. They should be showing up anytime at all dealers.

I drove one last Wednesday. You could definitely feel the extra power, especially when the converter locks up. They are also quieter than previous 6.7's.

Matt

Reaction score
My local dealer has a black platinum in already. One of these days I might have to jump on the 6.7 bandwagon.

Yellow1000

Reaction score
I highly doubt that. We have 4 15's on our lot. They should be showing up anytime at all dealers.

I drove one last Wednesday. You could definitely feel the extra power, especially when the converter locks up. They are also quieter than previous 6.7's.

Engine or turbo noise ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and ****.

Reaction score
a9e3a2yv.jpg

5e5e9eme.jpg

yjyqeheq.jpg

I'm excited! Got to sit in it today but won't get to take it till tomorrow. Didn't even have the keys to start or drive it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
It's a 250 but it sure seems to sit high. And there are some big round shiny pieces that will be on it as soon as it comes home. Hopefully the warranty will be fully voided within a week....

Latest posts

Members online