New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

Reaction score
mine took almost 15k miles to start getting decent mileage

Ahh, my other brand new one got good outta the gate, so do both of dads new ones. This one is slower for sure. No matter what, the slower spooling turbo does not help.

Hey homo. Update your signature. I don't believe you own a 2011 anymore.. and I DEFINITELY don't think the "no plans past that part" remained true

Don't be ghey. I'll do it when I have time. I can't see it on tapatalk anyway....

A real man would have hooked the 6.7 to the sled..... :) :swordfight:

Soon.... But it will be an '11 not a '15

Reaction score
The 11 is 4wd. The '15 tows the other trucks everywhere and I'm not putting all the crap on it to truck pull it one or two times. Plus it's a big underpowered dog..... Compared to my other pull truck. Be like I was in slow motion.

RedRice589

Reaction score
The 11 is 4wd. The '15 tows the other trucks everywhere and I'm not putting all the crap on it to truck pull it one or two times. Plus it's a big underpowered dog..... Compared to my other pull truck. Be like I was in slow motion.

:D lol I understand I was planning to pull mine... Ohh that's right it's my work truck. Nahhhh I'll just buy fancy parts and continue driving the piss out of it ;) jut trying to see if you'd do it just once.....

Just the tip just for a second to see how it feels...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
:D lol I understand I was planning to pull mine... Ohh that's right it's my work truck. Nahhhh I'll just buy fancy parts and continue driving the piss out of it ;) jut trying to see if you'd do it just once.....

Just the tip just for a second to see how it feels...

is berman wearing off on you? Your starting to post stupid chit.

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online