New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

Kind

Reaction score
I just took my 2wd cc/sb for a test drive and thought this 6.7 revision was nicer to drive then my '11 was.

joe7e7

Reaction score
Here's my truck:
F350_After.jpg

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Some info on the C&C trucks

I know we know the the C&C has the same carryover engine but read on.

"Will the 2015 Chassis Cab diesel engines carryover unchanged from 2014?

Are the alterations made to the 2015 pickup diesel engines planned to be introduced to the Chassis Cab?

Will there be ANY changes to the 2015 chassis cab engine, even if they are not the same changes that have been made to the 2015 pickup engine?

Ford Engineers,

Great question, Y2KW57. We asked Scott and Alan and here’s what they had to say:

The changes that we made for the improved power and torque for the 2015 model year only apply to the pickup truck. For the 2015 model year pickup truck engine, we made changes to the turbo, the high pressure fuel pump and the injectors. We also made changes to the intake system and the controls and in some configurations the axles as well. The chassis cabs we in powertrain call the dyno-cert engines, and we did not change those, so all those ratings stay the same. Even though the pickup and the dyno-cert share the same block, they are certified completely differently. The ratings of the chassis cabs fall into a whole different category based on GVWR. It’s a different engine, different turbo charger, different after-treatment, different exhaust system, different EGR system, different torque converter - same block but different engine altogether. Stay tuned for more information about chassis cabs at a later date."

Last edited:

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
Just saw on the. Org a guys 15 bronze fire platinum came in. Looks like a wine red color in the pics to me. Idk if he's on psa or not to post a pic

Sent from a lawn mower

Latest posts