NEW 6.4 Aluminum Radiator - ALRADCO

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
^^ Tax season, my boss is too slow to give me my T4, always hands it over a week or two before the due date, nice guy haha.

randy just working on something on my side but if your not in a hurry for your radiator I can throw it on my pallet and drop it off to you if I hit BC in the spring or if you are coming to AB we can connect that way too. Waiting to see the final size and Peter's boxes to make sure it is worth it, freight might end up cheaper if there are a few of us and safer as its a pallet not brown truck drivers.

alradco

Reaction score
I dropped off the 6.4 intercooler with Nick tonight. While there he gave me some more data and updates on the radiator. The performance of our radiator has surpassed my goals and expectations. I'll let him update since he has the details.

Also, since we are moving into production, the pre-sale special will be ending at the end of this month. I will post full details tomorrow.

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
I dropped off the 6.4 intercooler with Nick tonight. While there he gave me some more data and updates on the radiator. The performance of our radiator has surpassed my goals and expectations. I'll let him update since he has the details.

Also, since we are moving into production, the pre-sale special will be ending at the end of this month. I will post full details tomorrow.

Super stoked! :redspotdance::redspotdance::joy::joy:

alradco

Reaction score
The special pre-sale pricing will end February 28, 2014 at which point standard price will be $939.

I'll start a new thread with all production info. Thanks everyone.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
You know Peter you better get a pay raise for deciding to make these bad boys! You have certainly gained some buisness in the last few months! Fine job sir! The pictures and review of this seems to be flawless!:toast:

alradco

Reaction score
You know Peter you better get a pay raise for deciding to make these bad boys! You have certainly gained some buisness in the last few months! Fine job sir! The pictures and review of this seems to be flawless!:toast:

Thank you, really appreciate the good words and support!

I wonder if Alradco sells 6.4L leaky rad driveway pads....think I need them.

Brother, I own a 7.3 with a leaking HPOP, you should see my driveway LOL