NEW 6.4 Aluminum Radiator - ALRADCO

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Awesome! Just out of curiousity how much larger of an internal transmission cooler were you able to fit in there? I ask this because its one of the killers of the manual transmissions. I would think if they had more oil to circulate and better cooling they would last much longer. And since I have a 6 speed this larger cooler is perfect!!!

alradco

Reaction score
Awesome! Just out of curiousity how much larger of an internal transmission cooler were you able to fit in there? I ask this because its one of the killers of the manual transmissions. I would think if they had more oil to circulate and better cooling they would last much longer. And since I have a 6 speed this larger cooler is perfect!!!

That's exactly the kind of improvements we look for when doing it like this. You can have an excellent engineering team but the reality is that there's no better source of real world information then people like you guys.

The Alradco 6.4 Radiator has a transmission cooler that is roughly 30% larger than stock.

Very exciting news, can't wait :)

Very cool Peter, looking forward to getting mine!

Thanks guys!

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Forgot to ask Peter, are you making 6.0L radiator now as well? I see 7.3 on the site just no 6.0 yet, will need one of those around spring as well ;)

Noticed your RMI-25 on the site this morning too, I'll take a jug of that as well, do you only have the 8oz or you got the gallon as well?

alradco

Reaction score
Forgot to ask Peter, are you making 6.0L radiator now as well? I see 7.3 on the site just no 6.0 yet, will need one of those around spring as well ;)

Noticed your RMI-25 on the site this morning too, I'll take a jug of that as well, do you only have the 8oz or you got the gallon as well?

Jay, right now we have the 7.3 SD aluminum radiators in stock. Planning on getting into all the 6.0 stuff after the 6.4 radiator and intercooler is at full speed. The 6.0 rad and intercooler should be testing later in January.

As for the RMI, right now we're stocking the small bottles but I did send in a request for the larger bottles as well as gallon containers. Thanks.

alradco

Reaction score
Quick update guys. We need to make a couple of small revisions before going into production. Anyone that's pulled one of these knows how much detail there is in the radiator and how tight some of the areas are. I know we're a little behind and for that I apologize. Here's an installation pic though.

Peter

10ygoyv.jpg

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Looks great man! I know its no fun waiting for parts, but its waaaaayyyyy more of a pain in the a$$ when you get a part and it doesn't fit/work. Thanks for engineering it the right way and doing it right the first time. I can't wait to see the finished product!

alradco

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I know how it goes waiting for parts. I've been on the other side of the stick too many times where I'm excited to finally get my parts only to find that something doesn't line up or fit. You end up fighting it to make it work and not a great feeling about the people you just did business with. That's not what we do. I'd rather be upfront with people and be late, rather than ship something that isn't 100% correct when you get it.

HD F250

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I know how it goes waiting for parts. I've been on the other side of the stick too many times where I'm excited to finally get my parts only to find that something doesn't line up or fit. You end up fighting it to make it work and not a great feeling about the people you just did business with. That's not what we do. I'd rather be upfront with people and be late, rather than ship something that isn't 100% correct when you get it.

That's a business motto that will keep in business for a long time!

I just hope to have mine for late Feb cab up. :)

alradco

Reaction score
Any updates?

We've made the adjustments in design and should have the revised radiator built next week. With Christmas last week and New Years middle of this week it slows things down.

Everyone have a happy and safe night tomorrow.

Peter

Latest posts

Members online