New 6.7 Powerstroke Owner

PNWBlackPowerStroke

Reaction score
Great looking truck!!! I still love the smaller wheels with big tires!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Thanks 01pwrstkr I agree Id rather have more rubber them big wheels. I have a lot to learn about trucks certainly. But it's exciting learning a lot from the good people on this site. Same goes with your Rig very nice setup especially the blacked out lights. Did you purchase new lights or spray the inside of the housing yourself?

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Thanks 01pwrstkr I agree Id rather have more rubber them big wheels. I have a lot to learn about trucks certainly. But it's exciting learning a lot from the good people on this site. Same goes with your Rig very nice setup especially the blacked out lights. Did you purchase new lights or spray the inside of the housing yourself?
Thanks! They're just covers actually. I've taken them off now. I'm going to bake and separate the headlights to paint them. Eventually. LOL

JRLott

Reaction score
Space the bumper forward and go with Carli or Icon 2.5" springs later. Combine that with some Bilstien, Fox, Carli valved Fox, or Icon shocks and you'll be amazed at the ride.

PNWBlackPowerStroke

Reaction score
Thanks! They're just covers actually. I've taken them off now. I'm going to bake and separate the headlights to paint them. Eventually. LOL

01pwrstkr The covers looks good and baking the lights sounds like good project. As long as your detail Nazi they will turn out great!! Good luck and post some pics if you ever do would be cool to see!!

JRLott

Reaction score
Bilstiens are much better than the crappy Ranchos that come on them, and are affordable IMO. Most like the others MUCH better than the Bilstiens. Naturally, they are a bit more though. I have Carli & Bilstien, but think you'd be well served with Icon springs, since the people who have Icon love them as well. I really can't imagine going back to factory springs & shoclks, now.

Brian22

Reaction score
Nice looking setup. I've never been a fan of the Nitto Mud Grapplers. Those damn thing wear out FAST and man are they loud at highway speeds. On a heavy ass truck, don't be surprised when they are worn out in 20k miles.

sootie

Reaction score
Go with a Carli 2.5 system. They ride the best hands down.

PNWBlackPowerStroke

Reaction score
Nice looking setup. I've never been a fan of the Nitto Mud Grapplers. Those damn thing wear out FAST and man are they loud at highway speeds. On a heavy ass truck, don't be surprised when they are worn out in 20k miles.
Thanks Brian22. Yea I have seen the You Tube videos regarding the sound. It seems quieter in my rig then say a Jeep but yes still quiet loud. Yea I kind of expect that. I know if you balance and rotate them maybe you'll get a little more out of them. We shall see but I can't wait to get some of the suspension things upgraded so I can test them out. Hope all is well on your end Brian

sootie

Reaction score
If you don't leave the pavement, get the commuter. If you go off road, get the backcountry. If you toe, do add a packs in the rear. If you don't, do Deaver full packs

T_W6.7

Reaction score
that's most likely what he was talking about, and to answer your previous question, yes I did my lift and wheels and tires all at the same time. From just pictures, I personally don't think you'll need a 4" lift to run that setup, under flex you could still possibly get some rubbing, then I would recommend the bumper spacing via washers, if you want the best ride for the $$$ upgrade your rear springs and shocks at the same time you do the fronts.

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
Welcome Andrew, nice rig. Where in Washington State? I'm in the east side in Cheney

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

PNWBlackPowerStroke

Reaction score
Welcome Andrew, nice rig. Where in Washington State? I'm in the east side in Cheney

Hey Diezel_Dawg Thanks I appreciate that!! I live in Puyallup about 30+ miles south of Seattle. Yeah I get out that way sometimes. Mostly to Spokane for work. Man that Sprague Lake is something else very beautiful out there!! I'd like to live farther out I'm still to close to Seattle for my taste lol :doh: How do you like living out that way?

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
I love it out here. It is a little ng away from thale hustle and bustle of Seattle. I make it out there a couple times a yr on average. If you like Sprague Lake, there are nicer lakes in Idaho

PNWBlackPowerStroke

Reaction score
I love it out here. It is a little ng away from thale hustle and bustle of Seattle. I make it out there a couple times a yr on average. If you like Sprague Lake, there are nicer lakes in Idaho

I here you and don't blame you. I'd move out there but smaller towns its harder to find work in my industry usually. I have only been to Idaho once but it was nice. Montana is really beautiful. If you do any mudding or 4 wheeling and your in the area let me know. Would be fun to find people who enjoy it to go with!!

Latest posts

Members online