New Build

extreme3807

Reaction score
Yeah it sucks man. Problem is I have a deployment coming up and this is the last chance I can get it and actually enjoy it for at least another 6 months. And their is no way I'm going close to 2 years without it

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah it sucks man. Problem is I have a deployment coming up and this is the last chance I can get it and actually enjoy it for at least another 6 months. And their is no way I'm going close to 2 years without it

well whatever you have in your head doesnt always work lol ... but a shaft is a quick fix. ill bet craig wants to throw a grenade in it and run.

extreme3807

Reaction score
I was just informed it was a tuning issue, not the trans. I've always had ***ed up tuning issues, so this made sense. Fingers crossed Craig has luck with the test drives tonight

01PSD

Reaction score
I was just informed it was a tuning issue, not the trans. I've always had ***ed up tuning issues, so this made sense. Fingers crossed Craig has luck with the test drives tonight

Did the crap disappear from your pants upon receiving this message? LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Just do what I do.... Continuously masturbate.... No matter what else bad happens, I'm still smilin, and getting a nut.....

at least that magnifying glass i sent you is getting good use !!

Latest posts

Members online