New Build

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Homosexual tendencies coming out here. I knew Mike rolled that way ...but surprised by you Chris

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Corb, nick... You 2 mofos keep that juju to yourself and stay far away from my truck lol... First I see pics of Chris's up pipes and now I see this. Hope you get it fixed ASAP so you can at least enjoy it for a little bit!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
my friend owns a website called competition diesel. he is the head thread derailer. here, i believe i am the head thread derailer. thanks corb. it was fun learning the tango with you.

and garrett , that one time i woke up to you and that wetnap in our hotel room, totally makes you gay. dont try to over-compensate now.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
my friend owns a website called competition diesel. he is the head thread derailer. here, i believe i am the head thread derailer. thanks corb. it was fun learning the tango with you.

and garrett , that one time i woke up to you and that wetnap in our hotel room, totally makes you gay. dont try to over-compensate now.
Mwah! See you next month, buttercup....

PTSUPERD

Reaction score

LOL LOL

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
See!!!!!! That sh!t works!!!! All the cash I've dropped, and I barely batted an eye.... Not because I am filthy rich, I just so happened to have just knocked one out, and felt pretty mellow....

Ummm. This thread is a lil off track.

sootie

Reaction score
See!!!!!! That sh!t works!!!! All the cash I've dropped, and I barely batted an eye.... Not because I am filthy rich, I just so happened to have just knocked one out, and felt pretty mellow....
i was beginning to wonder how you never seem to get bothered about dumping serious cash-and still have more to dump!

Latest posts

Members online