New Build

extreme3807

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys. This has been one hell of an emotional roller coaster ride. We ended up spinning the tires on extreme street, so we threw 500 pounds in the bed and loaded extreme race. I was only able to make 2 pulls. We had a bad lightning storm come through and knocked the power out while I was messing with the tuning some more. Power came back on but his computer wouldn't turn on, think it got fried. He's having a tech come out and look at it but it will be later this evening so we just called it.

The dyno was a dyno jet 248, it was a bitch to load, almost caught the breaks on fire but she took off at 2200 RPM's. it was just me and another dude so vids are pretty much non existent, I do have one but he took a horrible ass video, can barely see the truck. It will be dynoing again at TS and I hope to break 1300. Be patient guys, you can get all the videos then you want lol.

I'm beyond excited, and am pretty overwhelmed at this point, huge thanks to MPD and everyone for helping me through everything, you guys rock!

HD F250

Reaction score
Nick, congrats man! Now don't break it until after TS. I rode in truck and it sounds great! I expect a better test drive at TS!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
holy **** thats awesome. see you in the 1300's in a couple weeks ;)

Latest posts

Members online