New Build

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Haha, my liver is already hating life thinking about that weekend

oh you have no idea... just ask anybody who rides dirty, rudy, tiff , gare ... we DO NOT ***KING PLAY . gare's check liver light was stuck on after that attempt of hanging with the big dogs.

Last edited:

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
oh you have no idea... just ask anybody who rides dirty, rudy, tiff , gare ... we DO NOT ***KING PLAY . gare's check liver light was stuck on after that attempt of hanging with the big dogs.

LOL.

Dude that was 3 years ago. I've ramped my game uo since then. And you know this. Hell I played ambulance last year for your dumbass even. :D

vcassens

Reaction score
Why would you put this much money,time, and effort into this build and leave the stock internals in there? I seams to me like it would make more sense just for the piece of mind to build the lower end. Either way congrats on the numbers

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Why would you put this much money,time, and effort into this build and leave the stock internals in there? I seams to me like it would make more sense just for the piece of mind to build the lower end. Either way congrats on the numbers

tadd and i said the same thing after mine bent the rods. craig has had decent luck though.

Erikclaw

Reaction score

People do what they think or needs to be done. Man Nick heard about the numbers today, ***ing awesome man. Damn impressive.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
i cant wait for my ride in bowing green. mike said its fun. lets see if we can burn them off at 100 .
LOL I see stupidity getting ramped up for next weekend...
Nick after you and Mikey :pint: them out of beer I will drive your drunk asses home so we all don't go to jail.
I'll have all the seatc open in the 450 as well.... LOL
as long as that didn't include mouth to mouth, i think your fine.

Hey, "It ain't gay, if it's a three way..." LOL

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Corsilli called yesterday when I was on the road to tell me the news

Congrats man that's super sick unreal fuel only power man

Nice work craig

Kind

Reaction score

That's why I chose too take care of mine when it was apart.

It's very impressive tho that Nick made over 1200hp on a stock rotating assembly!

extreme3807

Reaction score
Thanks again guys.

I'm trying to find the limits of the 6.4 on fuel only, that's why I left the bottom end stock. Only thing I have is head studs and valve springs

Latest posts

Members online