New Build

01PSD

Reaction score
Just some random guy or is he a member of this site? What happened to it when Nick got rid of it?

To me, it was kind of an iconic build, and probably my favorite, and then it just fell of the face of the earth, it seems like.

Seems to be a recurring theme..

promodracer

Reaction score
Stock fuel is good for ~700 with enough air so dual fuelers should be capable of ~1400. You've definately got the air flow to make it happen!
the heads are still the biggest restriction. heads need more volume and bigger valves. hes putting more air to it than heads can flow.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Just some random guy or is he a member of this site? What happened to it when Nick got rid of it?

To me, it was kind of an iconic build, and probably my favorite, and then it just fell of the face of the earth, it seems like.

Someone was just telling me who owned it the other day and I can't remember. I know it had some issues with no starts though. Thing had a mind of its own.

Jbenso127

Reaction score
Someone was just telling me who owned it the other day and I can't remember. I know it had some issues with no starts though. Thing had a mind of its own.

Lol I remember the no start madness when nick had it. Definitely had a mind of it's own... 4r swapped that the cruise control mysteriously worked on, if I'm not mistaken? Haha.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Lol I remember the no start madness when nick had it. Definitely had a mind of it's own... 4r swapped that the cruise control mysteriously worked on, if I'm not mistaken? Haha.

Oh, I remember it quite well. I have a solid memory of when Mike and I were taking it over to eric's to get tuned and it started fine, pulled off the trailer, idled for a bit, we get in and go down the road and at the first stoplight it decided it didn't want to run anymore. I will never forget pushing it off the road... LOL. Then randomly it decided it would start again after that lol

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
I was just looking for this thread and here its up top! What's the deal that a truck of this caliber went through a auction and ended up at a dealer?

one2nine

Reaction score
Lmao #memories

That truck was definitely one of a kind. Wish it would not have had the demise that it did, but chit happens!

Didn't it go through a spell of eating hpfp's too? Holy hell I rarely get on here anymore since I'm out of the PSD scene but couldn't believe this thread was back from the dead.

Jbenso127

Reaction score
Didn't it go through a spell of eating hpfp's too? Holy hell I rarely get on here anymore since I'm out of the PSD scene but couldn't believe this thread was back from the dead.

It went thru a spell of eating Nicks soul lol. This truck was always full of surprises. But I still loved it... Would love to find out who owns it now, and get them on here and to some events!

one2nine

Reaction score
It went thru a spell of eating Nicks soul lol. This truck was always full of surprises. But I still loved it... Would love to find out who owns it now, and get them on here and to some events!

Yea it was a crazy build, but I'll also agree one of my favorites. I'm sure nick had a love/hate relationship with that thing. Definitely and iconic build for the 6.4 world, that's for sure.

Don't feed the trolls

This is also, the same guy hoping to make 1200 fuel only hp with 59/76 turbos and 60 overs.

Latest posts

Members online