New Carolina girl

deiseldiva

Reaction score
I vote 2016 6.7 F tree fifty or on a lighter budget an 7.3 but I am just bias. I guess one question is do you want to work on it or have a warranty so someone else will?
077ecbc03eb1d8081cb0a4045a5995fc56996b320c716e466d.jpg
Thanks. I don't want new... I know how the value drops as soon as you roll out of the parking lot on anything. I know for sure that I want a FORD! Thinking atleast a 250... deisel of course! Nothing feels better than blowing black smoke all over someone riding your ass! Lol. And working on things is fine if needed, that's what brothers are for! ;)

deiseldiva

Reaction score
Welcome from Raleigh! Where in the Carolina's are you?
Sorry, I thought I added this already, but something went wrong & it didn't show the quote, so let's try again... Hello Raleigh, I've lived all over between nc & sc... but I'm currently in hickory nc.

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
Because guys see a thread with the words "new" and "girl" and forget what they're doing lol.

deiseldiva

Reaction score
Because guys see a thread with the words "new" and "girl" and forget what they're doing lol.
Ohhh... gotcha... now I'm going to blush! Lol... that's kinda sweet in a weird kinda way I guess... but I've always fit more in with the guys, so yall please, treat me like one of the guys... I'm here to learn... make a few friends I can ask questions to down the road maybe... I want to impress my brother & learn stuff on my own... well, kinda... with yalls help. :) but he doesn't have to know that! Haha

cbf9703

Reaction score
treat me like one of the guys... I'm here to learn...

I know for sure that I want a FORD! Thinking atleast a 250... deisel of course! Nothing feels better than blowing black smoke all over someone riding your ass!

FYI, blowing smoke all over people screams high school punk.... there are lots of reasons to get a diesel, don't use that as one of them. Glad to see a few more girls on here these days, we're pretty out numbered lol.

Last edited:

deiseldiva

Reaction score
FYI, blowing smoke all over people screams high school punk.... there are lots of reasons to get a diesel, don't use that as one of them. Glad to see a few more girls on here these days, we're pretty out numbered lol.
Dude, I've been out of high school a long time! You might think it screams high school punk... but to me it screams fu when someone is riding my tail! Call it road rage I guess, but I hate that chit!

superpsd

Reaction score
Well hopefully you grow out of the blowing smoke phase quickly as its a waste of fuel and makes the diesel community look like a bunch of assholes. It also draws unwanted attention from law enforcement and environmental crowd.

Latest posts

Members online