New Carolina girl

David N

Reaction score
Sorry, I thought I added this already, but something went wrong & it didn't show the quote, so let's try again... Hello Raleigh, I've lived all over between nc & sc... but I'm currently in hickory nc.

You should come to the Rudy's race/pull in October.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
FYI, blowing smoke all over people screams high school punk.... there are lots of reasons to get a diesel, don't use that as one of them. Glad to see a few more girls on here these days, we're pretty out numbered lol.
that is for dam sure.. ..

you are a girl?
Dude, I've been out of high school a long time! You might think it screams high school punk... but to me it screams fu when someone is riding my tail! Call it road rage I guess, but I hate that chit!
welcome to PSA! but even road rage doesn't entitle the need to billow smoke all over someone/thing.. if that is what you are here to learn how to do, I would tell you to move on to the other site full of douchebags who do that to people.. there is a time and place for that and its not on a street/road in the eye of the public.. yes we ALL have been in that stage of blowing smoke but these days, it is highly frowned upon. save it for the back country roads, off roading, pulling track, and drag strips......

live life full throttle

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
aVZgT.gif

neverkickn

Reaction score
Dude, I've been out of high school a long time! You might think it screams high school punk... but to me it screams fu when someone is riding my tail! Call it road rage I guess, but I hate that chit!

How long, two or three years?

morepower02

Reaction score
I always laugh when its a "new girl" if you want to read and not draw attention to yourself why even bring up that your the new girl. Seen it a million times. They come and go.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Welcome from Polk County NC! Even though it looks like you might not be coming back! Lol

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

deiseldiva

Reaction score
I always laugh when its a "new girl" if you want to read and not draw attention to yourself why even bring up that your the new girl. Seen it a million times. They come and go.
Thought it would help everyone understand when I ask dummy questions that I am a woman not a 15 year old douche wanna be! Guess I have more to learn than just trucks!