New Carolina girl

deiseldiva

Reaction score
What's the difference between Jam and Jelly?
Gotcha, took me a min. I was thinking literally, forgot what/who I was dealing with here. So my question to you is, are you saying that's what you like? Cuz if I remember the joke right it goes, you can't jelly it but you can jam it, and I'm not the one who brought it up, YOU did! Bahhahhaaa

superpsd

Reaction score
And she rolls with the jokes....It kinda makes up for the roaling coll remark the other day....

deiseldiva

Reaction score
We're still a bunch of horny leg humpers though!!
I know, but I can take it. The jokes, & busting the new guys/girls balls, ehh.. I can roll with them, ignore them & dish them back out! But i did take my picture down to weed out some of the "leg humpers". Lol. I was getting alot of pm's. Most were nice & well intentioned, some just asking simply if I was single which is fine, but 1 or 2 were a little concerning! Haha. I just deleted & went on with my day. Loving reading the threads. I think I'm learning some. But some of the threads get way off topic & aren't even about trucks! But they're hilarious so I'm not complaining! Some guys on here are a hoot! Lol. Thinking about starting a "hot guy" thread to match the "hot chick" thread! I've got my own, that are in the mirror & real! I don't need to see some airbrushed chick's who clearly need a cheesburger & hasn't had a kid! Haha. My rule will be that yall have to post real pics of yourselves tho! No fake chit! Haha. Then we'll see how many scurry & hide behind the keyboard! Lol.

ToMang07

Reaction score
I Thinking about starting a "hot guy" thread to match the "hot chick" thread! I've got my own, that are in the mirror & real! I don't need to see some airbrushed chick's who clearly need a cheesburger & hasn't had a kid! Haha. My rule will be that yall have to post real pics of yourselves tho! No fake chit! Haha. Then we'll see how many scurry & hide behind the keyboard! Lol.

Be careful what you wish for...

Things that have been seen....cannot be unseen.

superpsd

Reaction score
A hot guy thread? Ummm...ehhhh....BAN! Where is the hammer, who's got the hammer? Lol just joking of course. In a more serious matter any luck finding a rig yet?

I don't think everyone here would need to hide but dimming of the lighting might be a good thing?

TyCorr

Reaction score
Sounds like somebody did. Smh.

You can kinda tell who the internet creepers are reading through a thread.

greyford1979

Reaction score
As others have said, welcome! I'm not one of the leg humpers, I just like reading these when a girl joins as they tend to turn out hilarious LOL And I'm in the no camp with the guy thread, I highly doubt anybody wants to see my ugly mug on the internet, I don't wanna be the cause of many nightmares and shrink visits :lookaround:

deiseldiva

Reaction score
A hot guy thread? Ummm...ehhhh....BAN! Where is the hammer, who's got the hammer? Lol just joking of course. In a more serious matter any luck finding a rig yet?

I don't think everyone here would need to hide but dimming of the lighting might be a good thing?
Still learning & looking. It'll be after the 1st of the year, around tax time before I bite the bullet, wanna make sure I've got my ducks in a row first, money & knowlege.

Latest posts

Members online