new girl here :)

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
breaking out the abacus to figure out how many new humpers we have on this thread now!

*sigh* that was not what I wanted or want! just a girl on here who loves her truck as much as the guys love theirs and knows enough to know she doesn't know enough and wants to learn more!

Shipmate

Reaction score
*sigh* that was not what I wanted or want! just a girl on here who loves her truck as much as the guys love theirs and knows enough to know she doesn't know enough and wants to learn more!

Don't worry toots! I am poking fun at all of them not you. :thumbup:
BTW you are catching up to my post count in just 2 days! LOL

Shipmate

Reaction score
Toots: American English old-fashioned a way of talking to a woman, sometimes considered offensive.
Remember I am a Dirty Old Sailor.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
:poke: toots huh? LOL

*sigh* dangit all...

No need to sigh and be all disappointed in us. A girl on a truck forum is like a cow being lowered into a velociraptor pen. We all know what is going to happen and its just a matter of time. It takes one tough cow to put up with them raptors gnawing away at them.

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
Toots: American English old-fashioned a way of talking to a woman, sometimes considered offensive.
Remember I am a Dirty Old Sailor.

:poke: I know what it means I was pokin fun lol if I haven't been offended/run off the other forums yet, I don't think "toots" is gonna do it lol

No need to sigh and be all disappointed in us. A girl on a truck forum is like a cow being lowered into a velociraptor pen. We all know what is going to happen and its just a matter of time. It takes one tough cow to put up with them raptors gnawing away at them.

LOL I seriously just had to hang up the phone on a vendor I was laughing so hard reading that :doh: no disappointment, I just don't want it made into a big deal lol :)

Shipmate

Reaction score
Wow a salty chick! I like it! Hummm have I now just become one of my very own Statistics? Where is that Abacus?:)

Latest posts

Members online