new girl here :)

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
IDK if she can handle the D

Jarrod, your truck is to slow for any site to be fun:poke:

it's YOUR fault I went on there, jerkface

haters_gonna_hate1.png

just because I have other things to do all day!

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
welcome to the army thats a unique looking truck but its bad ass in the same way!

thank you very much! I've been wanting my truck like this since forever lol I just didn't think about the attention it would attract :-/ I was just so excited that I finally had my pinked out truck!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
dork?! I mean I am but... lol

I just got on there, after much prodding again and the thing hates my pictures and I can't upload any so I'll fool with it another day lol

i wasnt calling you a dork. i mean powerstroke.dork ..the site you said you're on. pics are TOOOOOOOOO easy not to post.

comp d isnt fun.

huh? for anyone competitive in the diesel game it is... its just not a ford friendly site because they arent competitive in sled pulling, and just now have become very competitive in drag racing.

Last edited:

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
i wasnt calling you a dork. i mean powerstroke.dork ..the site you said you're on. pics are TOOOOOOOOO easy not to post.

huh? for anyone competitive in the diesel game it is... its just not a ford friendly site because they arent competitive in sled pulling, and just now have become very competitive in sled pulling.

nerd herd.LOL

LOL I wouldn't have and didn't take offense to it, I'm dork and I'm ok with it and hey, the org is my safety bubble lol

Latest posts

Members online