New guy from IL

cbf9703

Reaction score
Some good riding down there! We've been to Hatfield Mccoy, Brimstone, Royal Blue, Windrock, and a few others through Kentucky Tennessee and West Virginia.

You named some good ones! We do mostly full size wheeling, but I love the Brimstone/Royal Blue/Windrock area. We try to make it to one of them at least once a year and just bring the ATVs.

truckpullin_75

Reaction score
Our group is mostly RZR 1ks and 900s. Last time we had our Ranger 900 out on the trails at Brimstone because we had so many people.
e77411d0f2096b52f13bad6741063427.jpg

JACKAL

Reaction score
Nice! Where do you ride in TN and WV?

In TN mainly near Pioneer,TN @ Royal Blue both E & W of I-75 all the down to Windrock near Oliver Springs, TN.

In WV any and all of the Hatfield McCoy trails mainly like Ashland Resort and Twin Hollow campground.

Only caveat about Twin Hollow has a 2 mile gravel lane that is 14-17% grade really makes you pucker going down hitting the bumps in truck/camper you almost get pushed down it at 5-10 mph better have 4wd going up :) First trip there we got to top was a class A motorhome with a 36' Stacker. I had to ask how the hell did you get up here reluctantly he admitted they have a grader and front end loader to help people who can't get enough traction. I would also not recommend taking a 40'+ toyhauler down Rt52 many 20 mph hairpins you have to use both lanes and guardrails (almost) LOL. that was an interesting drive, I know better now.

08sixfour12

Reaction score
Yes the 4200 has the side deck, 23 Cu ft. residential fridge/ freezer (finally fat boy has enough room for his ice cream :thumbsup: ) and 5 LCD TV's (1-50" & 4-40") LOL. Here is a few pics of it.

LEDlightstripsonsideandawningouteredge_zps8cc171d0.jpg

4200bothpatioswithLEDlightedawnings_zps81dc08ad.jpg

27aGaragebedsup_zpsfccf9da1.jpg

8LivingRoomfrontwith50inLCDTVNo1_zps2fa1547f.jpg

Looks great! I want to get that exact one some day :)Welcome to the forum

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.