New guy from Kansas

94.5stroker

Reaction score
Oh and Chris I finally got my copy of Diesel Power and saw your article that's pretty sweet...... Congrats man! Now you need to get your mazda in there haha

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Hey Chris! Glad to be here man. I think the switch is gonna be a good one. Already seen the guys that were rebels at the site who can not be named. All the rebels that are actually the smart guys.

I never actually had any issues with the site itself, it was the mods (most of them, some of them were cool) jerkin each other off all the time that got really old.

The part that has me laughing all the way to the bank was how serious they obviously took it. I was laughing the entire time at their sheer stupidity and just kept going to 1, prove that their point was invalid, and 2, to see how far they would go with it. I knew it would end the way it ended eventually, I was just surprised they let me prove them wrong as many times as I did before they let me go. If it wasn't that, I woulda been banned for something else, I just didn't have anything else to do last night. They banned me for "reason: for being a douchebag" I guess by their definition "being a douchebag" means "making me uncomfortable by using logic to prove us wrong and causing us to think outside our box"

Clearly I had a point, otherwise they wouldn't have deleted all the conversation. I also laugh because I never once bashed a person or went against coc. I just got banned because I made them think, not because I broke any rulesLOL

They are complete hypocritical jackasses, can't even follow the rules that they pull out of their hind-ends and only enforce when its convenient.

Everyone is afraid of them and speaking up for what they know is right because the will just ban you for going against the grain. Hussein would be so proud of them killing off everyone that goes agains their perfect little world they think they got there.

And hey, Byron has seen my ole girl in all her glory!

FYI, the staff here won't put up with this sort of posting.

Good luck...

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Chill chvyrkr. He just got banned from his normal site. There's no reason he can't make the switch and blow off a little steam. He knows this site isn't like that one. I also know you're a mod over there, so don't take it personal and get butt hurt over here about it. That's not cool so just back off this thread unless you want to welcome him. No hard feelings. Just trying to get everyone off on the right foot. I'd say the same thing if it were you.

94.5stroker- 4OT!!! I know! Thanks! I'm trying to get it together for it! Lol!

Subway Jared- I haven't seen it so I still don't believe it exists. LOL

Last edited:

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
^^^^^^^ The owner of this site would rather the mud slinging to stay where it started. No reason he can't be here, just don't bring garbage from another site and throw it on this lawn. That's all he's saying. :D

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
No reason he can't be here, just don't bring garbage from another site and throw it on this lawn. That's all he's saying.

That is all I'm sayin...

Believe me when I say I could care less otherwise.

Austin G

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Hey Chris! Glad to be here man. I think the switch is gonna be a good one. Already seen the guys that were rebels at the site who can not be named. All the rebels that are actually the smart guys.

I never actually had any issues with the site itself, it was the mods (most of them, some of them were cool) jerkin each other off all the time that got really old.

The part that has me laughing all the way to the bank was how serious they obviously took it. I was laughing the entire time at their sheer stupidity and just kept going to 1, prove that their point was invalid, and 2, to see how far they would go with it. I knew it would end the way it ended eventually, I was just surprised they let me prove them wrong as many times as I did before they let me go. If it wasn't that, I woulda been banned for something else, I just didn't have anything else to do last night. They banned me for "reason: for being a douchebag" I guess by their definition "being a douchebag" means "making me uncomfortable by using logic to prove us wrong and causing us to think outside our box"

Clearly I had a point, otherwise they wouldn't have deleted all the conversation. I also laugh because I never once bashed a person or went against coc. I just got banned because I made them think, not because I broke any rulesLOL

They are complete hypocritical jackasses, can't even follow the rules that they pull out of their hind-ends and only enforce when its convenient.

Everyone is afraid of them and speaking up for what they know is right because the will just ban you for going against the grain. Hussein would be so proud of them killing off everyone that goes agains their perfect little world they think they got there.

And hey, Byron has seen my ole girl in all her glory!

ROFLMAO :fustrate:

Do I know you from somewhere?

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
Im a month later lol :postwhore:

Always a month late and a dollar short with you isn't it Jrod?LOLLOL

Welcome. Originally from Kansas, but a Montana transplant.

I'd love to go to Montana someday. The open land and lack of people sounds like a good time.

Hey Jared good to see you over here......... How bout that KSU game holly chit.........

Both the TCU and KSU games were intense at the end. Nothing like 4 OT to keep you motivated LOL

Oh and Chris I finally got my copy of Diesel Power and saw your article that's pretty sweet...... Congrats man! Now you need to get your mazda in there haha

Yeah hows the little mazda doin? Last I heard you were workin on somethin.

FYI, the staff here won't put up with this sort of posting.

Good luck...

Noted.

Chill chvyrkr. He just got banned from his normal site. There's no reason he can't make the switch and blow off a little steam. He knows this site isn't like that one. I also know you're a mod over there, so don't take it personal and get butt hurt over here about it. That's not cool so just back off this thread unless you want to welcome him. No hard feelings. Just trying to get everyone off on the right foot. I'd say the same thing if it were you.

Subway Jared- I haven't seen it so I still don't believe it exists. LOL

Exactly Chris, thank you.

As long as everyone is treated with respect here, respect will be given. I'd like them to find a reason for my ban in their rule book because I never once bashed a single person, cussed, or went against any coc.

I have been told several times over that the mods here are a lot nicer. They don't take things personally and are strictly mods when a rule has been breached. I also hope they will advise members via pm if they are pushing limits, instead of trying to make it a "whos the bigger man" competition in a thread.

I couldnt honestly care less because the other site to me was just a place to relax after a full day of having a life, much like this place will be. The other site also became a huge joke at the end. At this point, I am done with all the past.

^^^^^^^ The owner of this site would rather the mud slinging to stay where it started. No reason he can't be here, just don't bring garbage from another site and throw it on this lawn. That's all he's saying. :D

No worries. I'm done with it all and just glad to be here.:ford:

That is all I'm sayin...

Believe me when I say I could care less otherwise.

For some reason I don't believe you...

Oh well. Thanks for the welcome.

ROFLMAO :fustrate:

Do I know you from somewhere?

Are you the short fat guy who drove my truck that one time? LOL

Whats up Austonian?

Latest posts

Members online