New guy from Kansas

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
i feel the love.....not :swordfight:

Uhm...you want a hug or something?

I bet I can get on youtube and find a video of "ME" driving "MY" Pagoni Zonda. LOL

Well then I'll have to find a video of ME driving MY Fetichini Alfredo then

I havent seen him or his truck but i believe it and isnt this a Kansas site? Im just playing

Thanks bud. Whats your name again?

And she can stick around. Its actually my thread that has just kinda turned into the Kansas chat thread until an actual Kansas area is made.

Anyone who kicks her out is asking to be kicked out themselves LOL

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
If I wasn't on my phone I'd grammar Nazi the chit out of these posts!!

Thanks, Jared :) I feel the Kansas love! I'm just that awesome, I do what I want! LOL

Jarrod, you're just jealous lol

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
If I wasn't on my phone I'd grammar Nazi the chit out of these posts!!

Thanks, Jared :) I feel the Kansas love! I'm just that awesome, I do what I want! LOL

Jarrod, you're just jealous lol

Is our bad grammar makin you mad Christine? We can make it worser if you want.

Kansas love may be a bit of a stretch...I'd stick away from those Wichita folks if I were you....

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
Is our bad grammar makin you mad Christine? We can make it worser if you want.

Kansas love may be a bit of a stretch...I'd stick away from those Wichita folks if I were you....

It may be causing my eye to twitch... I want to edit so badly! That's what I get for going out to celebrate the Tigers' win tonight!!!

Now now don't be a crankypants, Jared! I adore Byron too! You just have to accept this fact! LOL

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
It may be causing my eye to twitch... I want to edit so badly! That's what I get for going out to celebrate the Tigers' win tonight!!!

Now now don't be a crankypants, Jared! I adore Byron too! You just have to accept this fact! LOL

Pshh. I ain't no crankypants.

TCU and KState won today. I'm pretty happy all around.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score

She likes me more :pointlaugh:
My name is Jeremiah i figured id come to this site just like everyone else lol
Glad to see ya made it over here bud
Oh right. Hey bud. Glad you came over.

Get the rest of those guys to come over too. We need to get this place a bit more alive.

True that homie g...word to yo motha

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
She likes me more :pointlaugh:

Whatever helps you sleep at night bud. She says she likes us both, but I know one of us would win her over if we decided it through some extremely unnecessary but very masculine battle. If you ever gather up some, let me know and we'll slowly prove she likes me best.

Either that or we could just act like a couple 2 year olds and say "nu uhh, she likes me bestest" back and forth forever. Whichever she prefers.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Whatever helps you sleep at night bud. She says she likes us both, but I know one of us would win her over if we decided it through some extremely unnecessary but very masculine battle. If you ever gather up some, let me know and we'll slowly prove she likes me best.

Either that or we could just act like a couple 2 year olds and say "nu uhh, she likes me bestest" back and forth forever. Whichever she prefers.

I'm good either way LOL

Masculine battles will have to wait though, I've got PT at 1430 and then the Jonas Brothers are in town...any other day would be great though

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
Jared, Byron... NO FIGHTING! I adore you both! LOL now you're just going to have to share my attention LOL I swear, I am going to smack both of you, out of love of course HAHAHAHA *sigh*

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Ya'll are fighting over a girl that lives in a different state lol how sad

I'm not, mainly because I'm dating someone who lives a mere 20 minutes from me so I have no need, that and her cousin(Chris' wife) scares the crap out of me LOL

Jared and I always get into these manliness competitions...don't act like you're not impressed!

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
I'm not, mainly because I'm dating someone who lives a mere 20 minutes from me so I have no need, that and her cousin(Chris' wife) scares the crap out of me LOL

Jared and I always get into these manliness competitions...don't act like you're not impressed!

You need to change your avatar... :poke:

Short Bus

Reaction score
has anyone made a kansas psa page on facebook? I think that would be a really easy way to keep everyone up to date on local meet and greets, dyno/ track days and mod days. This spring i could host a mod day at my shop if any one is interested...

Latest posts

Members online