new mtw website?

equalizier

Reaction score
no need to talk that stuff... don't be an internet cowboy

i'm not talking anything bud and i will back mine up i assure you.i have the mad dog and i'm very very impressed with it.it's the same exact turbo that adrian had at the dyno event that beat all the 68's.but i would really like to compare all the turbos in question and see who the best is.how would one do it though is the question.my guess would be all on the same truck all on the same day on the same dyno with everyone watching but i don't think that would satisfy everyone as some one would be yelling something.

equalizier

Reaction score
I wont go on , just stating a couple facts I know.

pm'd and i respect that but i'm just going by what i have seen and witnessed.the mad dog is an insane turbo well at least for me anyways.i'm not trash talking about anyone but we all have our own choices and no need to get on here and just go all out.but i also want people to know don't take kindness for weakness either and we can talk about this in an adult way and be respectful.

swinky

Reaction score
well instead of bashing tell me what happened and i will be the judge for my self.i will be more than happy to break out the money as i don't write checks always cash for everything i buy.has anyone ever compared the turbos in question against one another i would definitely be up for that.i remember reading somewhere that adrian said he made over 500hp on stock injectors with one of his turbos and some of the other builders was calling b.s. and never herd much else about it.

That's the thing, 500 on stock injectors isn't possible on most dynos. That was a very happy dyno and he never backed it up in any way. He started out good and was getting a bunch of orders and decided to just take peoples money and not send them what they payed for. I'm a big fan of the way Barder does business, He doesn't bad mouth anybody and lets his customers do the talking. You will be extremely happy with a barder stage 3 and some 190/75s or 205/75s.

equalizier

Reaction score
why did he? well adrain screwed I know of 3 people(they are my friends).. took there money and they didn't receive turbos for close to a year... then after they received them, ive seen turbos with 100k miles that looked better than the ones that Adrian sent them... and they were "new".................... Adrian I believe is a decent guy outside of the diesel community, he got big and busy fast.. couldn't keep up, and instead of being honest with customers etc, he lied and fed people bull****.. not the way to be... Then, then, he goes on the org. and creates a fake account that he posted under telling forum members how sweet mad turbo werks turbos are etc... that ended his reputation when people found that out to say the least.

i appreciate the honesty as i did not know any of this at all.i seen where he grew really fast and did not know the other situations with him.we are all friends here in a way i guess.but i do not condone that kind of buisness in anyway shape fashion or form and i will research further or ask him his self.
why would he go under another account if he had such a good name to begin with it's all very confusing and i'm just trying to under stand it all.

swinky

Reaction score
i'm not talking anything bud and i will back mine up i assure you.i have the mad dog and i'm very very impressed with it.it's the same exact turbo that adrian had at the dyno event that beat all the 68's.but i would really like to compare all the turbos in question and see who the best is.how would one do it though is the question.my guess would be all on the same truck all on the same day on the same dyno with everyone watching but i don't think that would satisfy everyone as some one would be yelling something.

There will be damn near every different turbo available for a 6.0 at Rudys, I'll let you know what I see on the dyno and track. Hell I'll put mine on the dyno and see what happens.

04cr450

Reaction score
just to give u an idea... my old old setup, I had a kc 68 vgt and 175/75's... supporting mods and a live tune written by innovative and made 638 hp on eric's dyno. was it accurate? who knows lol but sure as heck felt like an animal compared to my other emailed tunes. point is, way better options out there. you can call Charlie at kc anytime of the week and chat etc etc. Barder im sure you can do the same(I never spoke to him)

equalizier

Reaction score
There will be damn near every different turbo available for a 6.0 at Rudys, I'll let you know what I see on the dyno and track. Hell I'll put mine on the dyno and see what happens.

please do as i'm trying to have my truck there but the parts for my gt40 "the car" did not come in and shot everything to hell.but i can not wait to do a write up on it for sure it's different.the mad dog i have on my other truck is absolutely loud as hell and i know that don't mean anything but it's moving some serious air for sure.

swinky

Reaction score
please do as i'm trying to have my truck there but the parts for my gt40 "the car" did not come in and shot everything to hell.but i can not wait to do a write up on it for sure it's different.the mad dog i have on my other truck is absolutely loud as hell and i know that don't mean anything but it's moving some serious air for sure.

If you have a gt40 then first beers on you!:pimp:

equalizier

Reaction score
so everyone is saying there is no possible way to make 500 on stock injectors correct.it seems to me the key would be to cram as much air as you can possibly get into the motor the only way to do that is by turbo so something has to be done to adrian's wheels that no one else is catching or doing.why don't a few of us get together and put the myth's to rest.

equalizier

Reaction score

sorry guys i can see where you thought i had a gt40.i was implying the blower that i'm piecing together for my build.

swinky

Reaction score
so everyone is saying there is no possible way to make 500 on stock injectors correct.it seems to me the key would be to cram as much air as you can possibly get into the motor the only way to do that is by turbo so something has to be done to adrian's wheels that no one else is catching or doing.why don't a few of us get together and put the myth's to rest.

It's all about egts, if you only have 135ccs of fuel and the egts are low you wont pick anything up by going bigger. That truck was 2wd and had little tires, so maybe it did make 500 to the tires but it would still be slower than a 4wd making 450-460 at the track. I don't get the point of trying to make power on stock injectors when it's so easy to just put bigger injectors in it and actually have a 500-550hp truck. that's just me though.

equalizier

Reaction score
that's what i thought to but it's algood now i guess.i'm doing some research and trying to fined out what's the story.i was just speaking from my experiences is all and did not know the whole story with adrian.but i'm glad it did not get into an arguing match because it don't do any good.does any one know if mtw will be there and i guess who's ever had trouble with him will get it worked out if they havn't already.

equalizier

Reaction score
It's all about egts, if you only have 135ccs of fuel and the egts are low you wont pick anything up by going bigger. That truck was 2wd and had little tires, so maybe it did make 500 to the tires but it would still be slower than a 4wd making 450-460 at the track. I don't get the point of trying to make power on stock injectors when it's so easy to just put bigger injectors in it and actually have a 500-550hp truck. that's just me though.

i'm very well aware of this but if you cram as much air as you can you burn more fuel and make more power.it's like cramming a watermelon through a cheerio with out breaking it lol.

Brad

Reaction score
that's what i thought to but it's algood now i guess.i'm doing some research and trying to fined out what's the story.i was just speaking from my experiences is all and did not know the whole story with adrian.but i'm glad it did not get into an arguing match because it don't do any good.does any one know if mtw will be there and i guess who's ever had trouble with him will get it worked out if they havn't already.
yeah i never knew the whole story either. i still think he probably makes good turbos and i will most likely buy one from him, but i guess everyone has their own opinion.

swinky

Reaction score
i'm very well aware of this but if you cram as much air as you can you burn more fuel and make more power.it's like cramming a watermelon through a cheerio with out breaking it lol.
Yeah but when you only have so much fuel you don't have the gas to spin a large charger. Put an s475 on a stock injector truck and see if it makes 550.

equalizier

Reaction score
i'm just saying there is a sweet spot just like on everything.if he made it once on a dyno i would think it could be done again.but the thing is some one is always gonna come up with something why it did it so it's not fair from jump street.i mean some would yell it was colder that day or he had let air out of his tires just stuff that wouldn't make a hill of beans if other parties had done it.

when you say the dyno was happy that day that he made the 500 and if that's the case when beans dyno'd there truck and set the bar at 1k and something hp he didn't back it up either.it seems no matter what a truck makes it don't matter if you can't back it up which is bull **** or is that how it really is in the diesel world.i'm trying to understand why it don't matter

Members online

No members online now.