New Product…..Rigid Dually Fog Light Mounting Kit

Default15405

Reaction score
Installed my headlights and fogs this weekend, super simple and quick. Headlights were easy, just take off 4 bolts on the grill and pop it off, 4 bolts per headlight and pop it off, quick plug and play and they were done. perfect time to install the fogs here since there is tons of room to reach the bolts for the fog housings. you have to remove the bumper brackets that attach to the frame but its an easy 4 bolts per side too. Ill get a picture at night but on lighted city roads i cant tell much difference in terms of output, but on a dark road man things these are bright. Thanks to Josh for great customer service, things shipped within a couple days and had all my parts a few days later!

Jonasumb

Reaction score
Nice report default, cant wait to see pictures

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
The ones josh sells. Haven't went farther than that yet. I would really like the idea of led projectors.

In my opinion I don't think that LED projectors would work very well... If you we're going to do projectors why not just go ahead and get a full kit out of a Lexus or other lux car. There are some super nice kits out now that would be way nicer than a DIY bulb and lens kit

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Took an early morning trip to VA. last week and used my new led headlights for the first time. These things are a TON brighter than the stockers. Easy install and even better customer service as far as answering questions and fast shipping. (Thanks Josh) If you're on the fence, I was too at first but I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Might look into getting them for my Mach I and Expy??

Keith

Reaction score
Took an early morning trip to VA. last week and used my new led headlights for the first time. These things are a TON brighter than the stockers. Easy install and even better customer service as far as answering questions and fast shipping. (Thanks Josh) If you're on the fence, I was too at first but I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Might look into getting them for my Mach I and Expy??

Keith

Glad they worked well for you Keith. Let me know when your ready for your other vehicles. My new batch of lights should be here in a week or so.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Overpriced. I could have reverse engineered these in hours. LOL love mine.

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
The thought crossed my mind but all I had left was pink duct tape the girls use to make those nifty wallets and they wouldn't price match walmart and pro rate the leftover tape:redspotdance: Damn kids

Keith

AK3403

Reaction score
3anezemu.jpg

Got mine installed last night. Looks great and matches my HID's great. Thanks Josh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.