New rocker arms

Stroked777

Reaction score
I ordered new rocker arms from sunrise ford (which came will all the clips broken) and I noticed the buttons at the end of the arms swivel, is this an updated style rocker? I ask because when I was doing studs I do not recall the ends of the rockers in the truck having the ends swivel

If it helps any there was a date stamped on the arms, believe it was 12/03/13

Thanks

Stroked777

Reaction score
Ok I was wonder because I don't recall the original ones swiveling one the end

Ever single clip was in pieces in the boxes. Not just cracked or bent, but each clip was in so many piece not even a jigsaw expert could even come close to putting them together, they were basically like dust

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
yeah, it's annoying... we've started buying clips and keeping them on the shelf. not worth fighting Ford over the ones that arrive broken in the rocker sets

and yes, the pads are supposed to spring and swivel

Stroked777

Reaction score
I called the shipping company and raised hell with them. I can under stand one or two clips broken but all 16!?!?? Must have been severly mishandled

Stroked777

Reaction score
Well they didn't do that for me. Ups will pay for it. Not sunrises fault unless they sent them out like that. Which I doubt. And the box looks beat to sh*t

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
we get them straight from the dealership delivery lady like that... granted, it's not all 16 busted, but 2-5 out of a set of 16 isn't out of the ordinary

groove

Reaction score
yep, I had eight busted on two complete sets of rockers. Boxes were mint but for the cost of new clips it wasn't worth arguing. Order some extras, you might snap one installing it

Dieselfever

Reaction score
Ok I was wonder because I don't recall the original ones swiveling one the end

I just did a truck where all the rocker tips were so worn that the end wouldn't swivel, I didn't realize how bad they were until I got the new ones and compared then took one of the old ones apart and it was really obvious then

Fordtrucks

Reaction score
My rockers were bad with 145k on it also. Couldn't believe it. Ordered new ones from a guy and all my clips were busted to. Set me back a couple days or whatever. Just irritating..

Latest posts

Members online