New shoes for the Ox

BlueOx

Reaction score
Looks awesome! Nice to see somebody get rid of black wheels for once!

Yea I hear ya bud. I've always liked the "chrome" look but hated the fact that once the chrome started pitting, and it always would!, that the rims were pretty much done for. I finally scored me a set of polished aluminum rims so I'll always be able to make the shine like chrome again not matter what

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yea, I like what you did. One suggestion, if I may.? Ditch the bedside decals. They really take away from the clean look.

BlueOx

Reaction score
Yea, I like what you did. One suggestion, if I may.? Ditch the bedside decals. They really take away from the clean look.

Yea I was just thinking the same thing. I know to use a hair dryer to remove the FX4 sticker but what about that circle 6.7 emblem on the door? I'm kinda nervous to do that one but I think it'd look a lot better with it gone.

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
Yea I was just thinking the same thing. I know to use a hair dryer to remove the FX4 sticker but what about that circle 6.7 emblem on the door? I'm kinda nervous to do that one but I think it'd look a lot better with it gone.

Fishing string for the emblem. 3m adhesive remover to clean the remaining glue.

Sent while dismantling your neighbors meth lab.

BlueOx

Reaction score
Fishing string for the emblem. 3m adhesive remover to clean the remaining glue.

Sent while dismantling your neighbors meth lab.

Roger that man, I guess I'll be buying a heat gun this afternoon. I peeled off the FX4 stickers last night also. They came off no problem

BlueOx

Reaction score
Ha ha, seriously? You got right on it!

Yea I couldn't help myself. I was laying in bed thinking about it and decided nows as good a time as any lol. Came off with out a problem

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.