New street toy build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trav-O

Reaction score
Im sure you dont tell uHaul you were putting a powerstroke on it when you got it. lol

GreenMachine

Reaction score
That same truck is on a lot right near me, not sure what you payed maybe I missed it, but this ones dirt cheap.

Body is 95% perfect. Xl crank windows with ac. 170xxx.

$8k

JDub

Reaction score
Lol yeah. I tried to get you to do it for old time sake :D

photo21.jpg

:doh:

jdgleason

Reaction score
Im sure you dont tell uHaul you were putting a powerstroke on it when you got it. lol
That's the sh!tty part. U haul recommended this auto transport to me when I told them what needed moved. My buddy showed up there 7am yesterday and they said no way. Long story short, we made sh!t happen lol.
Hopefully there was about 20-30 chains ratcheting it forward from every possibly hitch point?

It was strapped more than sufficiently, and checked often. The truck was under the weight rating on that sweet trailer lol

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Back on track guys. This is about Steve's new build.

I have a feeling a few are trying to start **** here. Leave it alone. Steve doesnt want it, and I'm not having it.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
little update... nothing awesome has happened other than some great buys on my end lol. Found a set of 0 mile, OEM ford heads off a showroom engine for next to nothing and a looooow mile injection pump for $350. Also ordered up some fancy Corbeau seats from Jacoby and Paul at Complete Performance hooked me up with a DJM 3/5 kit. Needless to say Im happy. Oh and it got some much needed cosmetic pieces from my bestie in SoCal :D

I think there will be good progress made this weekend on it so hopefully I'll have something cooler to share later LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
little update... nothing awesome has happened other than some great buys on my end lol. Found a set of 0 mile, OEM ford heads off a showroom engine for next to nothing and a looooow mile injection pump for $350. Also ordered up some fancy Corbeau seats from Jacoby and Paul at Complete Performance hooked me up with a DJM 3/5 kit. Needless to say Im happy. Oh and it got some much needed cosmetic pieces from my bestie in SoCal :D

I think there will be good progress made this weekend on it so hopefully I'll have something cooler to share later LOL

U so funny.

JDub

Reaction score
Is it done yet? Or is this going to be a 2 1/2 year project like your last one?

Stainless

Reaction score
That's the sh!tty part. U haul recommended this auto transport to me when I told them what needed moved. My buddy showed up there 7am yesterday and they said no way. Long story short, we made sh!t happen lol.

It was strapped more than sufficiently, and checked often. The truck was under the weight rating on that sweet trailer lol

I can't believe you talked him into doing that, it was a tad bit outta the way from Alaska.

Is it done yet? Or is this going to be a 2 1/2 year project like your last one?

As you know with the truck being in Colorado it's not getting the attention from Steve it typically would. So I, being a nice guy, am willing to treat the truck the same way he would. Show up, look at it, think about working on it, then go out to eat instead. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online