New street toy build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Is it done yet? Or is this going to be a 2 1/2 year project like your last one?

Hope to have it at FuelFest :D

I can't believe you talked him into doing that, it was a tad bit outta the way from Alaska.

As you know with the truck being in Colorado it's not getting the attention from Steve it typically would. So I, being a nice guy, am willing to treat the truck the same way he would. Show up, look at it, think about working on it, then go out to eat instead. LOL

LOL

Stainless

Reaction score
Took me two years to get the clutch in my Dodge, last time I got two bolts out before "Is anybody else hungry?" "Red Robins?" "Yeah, I'll go to Red Robins.". LOL Eventually I paid my buddy to do it and I watched. LOL

78f100

Reaction score
Do you plan on running it at the track? Can you put enough tire under these 2wd's to hold the power without lots of modding the wheel wells?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
See u at fuel fest. I'll be there with both mine

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Do you plan on running it at the track? Can you put enough tire under these 2wd's to hold the power without lots of modding the wheel wells?

Yuuup. Danny is pushing me to take it to a chassis shop for a mini-tub and four-link setup. Gonna look into it. I am really considering following Dustin's footsteps and putting a hoop in the cab for safety. Truck outta run 11.50 pretty effortlessly if it hooks up. Calculator says I only need 1000hp to run down Zane in the Lightning LOL

See u at fuel fest. I'll be there with both mine

This makes me mucho happy.

JDub

Reaction score
Bout to be riding in style...got a pair on their way to ya homey :toast:

LG1-25501-right-mid.jpg

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Thanks Wanye West!!

Little update: We finally found a short bed that wasn't beat to hell. Really lucked out with it being in Fort Collins and not having to deal with shipping or anything. Big thank you to Mike Settlemire and J.D. for spending serious time scouring the interwebs for a bed. Also, got a text from Eric at PTP. He managed to snag a short bed tank for me off a truck they had in for a tank upgrade. Thanks again, Eric! All in all, I feel like this project has become more of a PSA community truck. I've had a lot of help from a numerous amount of friends, members, and vendors of this site who are all really just going above and beyond to help J.D. and I get this done. Appreciate all of you :D

For the good news.... *drum roll*..... Truck is getting short bedded this weekend. I'll post pics of the progress as they come in.

Wayne

Reaction score
Nice score on the bed. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the truck in person. I kinda wish I wasn't involved in so many other projects so I could offer some help in this one, especially since unlike Dustin, my cooperation can be bought with YooHoo and Yodels:pint:

Strokersace

Reaction score
Nice project! Where's the truck at here in Colorado? If ya need any help, I'm free most weekends.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Nice score on the bed. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the truck in person. I kinda wish I wasn't involved in so many other projects so I could offer some help in this one, especially since unlike Dustin, my cooperation can be bought with YooHoo and Yodels:pint:

Well if you and your crib midget need some entertainment this weekend, I'll buy you guys lunch up in my neck of the woods :D

Dzchey21

Reaction score

Lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online