Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
This color gets my vote.

ynemyvev.jpg

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
That orange Garrett posted it sexy^^

I say a wicked blue. Silver is on the Silver Surfer(did it get named that?), and the nice white is on V Ice... blue or that copper orange color posted before JD..

Stainless

Reaction score
It's in Colorado with my geela. I should probably have it mid-febuary if I find a break in the weather to make the trip to get it. If not, J.D. will bring it down to the Arizona races and I'll bring it home from there

Sounds like we'll be drinking a beer or two either way. Looks like I may just be jumping in the truck with my buddies and hitting AZ for the season opener. I keep hearing that it's a blast.

Jd paint it like a rainbow before you give it back to him

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Perfect. Now when it's rattle canned rainbow colors he'll blame it on JD. LOL

Erikclaw

Reaction score
You should, AZ is a good time. If you need to find out where the men clubs ask Bigrpower, he knows all of them. LOL

Stainless

Reaction score
There is no doubt that I'll be doing my best to entice JD and Steve into going. They'll puss out, I know it... :poke:

Really we plan on loading up the bikes and headed out to the Glamis Status party. If that's not going on I'll be asking Mike for directions. LOL

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
There is no doubt that I'll be doing my best to entice JD and Steve into going. They'll puss out, I know it... :poke:

Really we plan on loading up the bikes and headed out to the Glamis Status party. If that's not going on I'll be asking Mike for directions. LOL

Lol Arizona races are a blast and they are the one event I know for sure I can make. I think Garrett is even going this year. Should be a good time. But yes, either way, we will be drinking somewhere LOL

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Little bit more deadener today. Everything looks super clean. Should be damn near close to done getting it deadened this weekend.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/photopost/data/500/medium/IMG_1189.jpg
http://powerstrokearmy.com/photopost/data/500/medium/IMG_1187.jpg

So, I have some questions for guys on a couple things:

1. Does anybody know about converting these trucks to power window/locks? Im looking to have one done but Im not really sure where to start and what all I will need.

2. Does anybody know the best way to get the dash down?

3. And last but not least, does anybody know the location of the in-cabin filter for the HVAC system? After seeing what came out of the floor of this thing, i would like to have it changed LOL

Thanks Gentleman!

Rene G

Reaction score
There's no filter on these truck, kinda stupid IMO.

showtime

Reaction score
Nice build, one day I wanna get a single cab and do almost this exact thing

Tapatalk'n from my Desire HD

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Lol Arizona races are a blast and they are the one event I know for sure I can make. I think Garrett is even going this year. Should be a good time. But yes, either way, we will be drinking somewhere LOL

i wont be there so that means gare wont be either :(

jdgleason

Reaction score

LOL I'll be there again this year... Where were you last year?!

Glamis status is a good time. Delon, Anthony and I almost ***kin died there last year in Delon's RZR, but we walked away so that was solid lol.

Oh, and I got a rowdy camera ticket too... watch out for those lol. Either way, I'm sure Delon will want to cruise down there again and he has a bunch of toys so we should make a trip out of it. He suggested going to Havasu for a few days after as well...

Erikclaw

Reaction score

Glamis, that is one place I need to go to again. Friends and I have been tossing it around but it needs to happen, LOL Glamis Status party, not Glamis. Camera tickets what homo gets those. I was doing 80mph down their streets, even saw a flash and nada ever showed up. :pointlaugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online